Episode Race

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    @Elsa I think it was the top thing under the booster wheel.  Also - I think once you see that screen (that you won) the gold bars have already been added.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Well then I will have to pay attention to that.  But is it only for new levels because I am done for the week?
  • bearwithme
    @Elsa - I would definitely say its for new levels.  I have another episode still but don't want to complete it because I need to save some levels so I can complete the sticker challenge (I want the flying saucer).  I don't know if I would get it again or not.
  • _Elsa_
    I can't do the sticker thing because I can only activate it once every Wednesday. 
  • bearwithme
    @Elsa - the sticker challenge won't continue every day - even if you keep enough new levels in reserve so you can finish one each day?  Mine works and I really like getting the flying saucer.  As the levels keep getting harder - I think the flying saucer will definitely come in handy.  Also - the race was available for my second episode - I only got third (1 gold bar) but it was worth it to take the extra time to finish the episode and complete the sticker challenge.
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    @bearwithme the sticker challenge is the reason why I pace myself. I prefer getting the saucer than 5 gold bars so I prioritize the sticker challenge over the episode race. I play my levels to win the space race too as that also gives me a saucer.
  • bearwithme
    @RegalRenz I totally agree. I also try to ensure I win Dexter’s challenge so I get a saucer there too. I just wish I could wait to use the 6 hrs of boosters on Wednesday. However, when I waited that long one time to claim them - they had disappeared. 
  • _Elsa_
    It will take me weeks to get all the stickers.
  • Rdht2783
    Rdht2783 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    I feel like players should be able to choose if they want to play the episode race.  One reason: every time it pops up, the levels get harder and almost impossible to play without boosters, which I cannot afford!  At least when you're just playing along normally, you get easy levels every now & then at least!  Not so much in the Episode Races.  
  • bearwithme
    @Rdht2783 - I don't think the levels change when playing the episode race.  They are the same whether the race is there or not.  I don't know what level you are on - but the higher you go (especially above 4000) the more challenging in general the levels are and there are quite a few that can't be won without boosters.  However there are quite a few daily and weekly ways to earn boosters that you can use to complete the levels as well as the build a bot booster.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?