"My Account" New Tab On Candy Crush Saga iOS iPhone App

mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
Hi Everyone!
new 
Did you notice the "My Account" New Tab on Candy Crush Saga on iOS iPhone App below the Play Button this afternoon?

When you click on the Tab, it takes you to another page with a King Logo on Top,
Account Settings below it with a message
"Your game is being saved now that your account is linked with Facebook".

Comments

• Irises226
    Irises226 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I did notice but also found that i no longer have a button to send lives, it has changed to my account and only takes you to the “FB” page shown above. Any ideas? 
  • mercerik
    edited May 2019
    @Irises226

Hi there! Welcome to the King Community!

The New Tab was a Temporary one. It also appeared last night at Candy Crush Saga Facebook App. This morning, the Tab was gone on both. The Tab was there to allow us to make any changes in our King Games' Settings. It didn't take me to my Facebook Page at all. When it was still up, there were no changes made to my game when I played yesterday afternoon. 

To send lives to a friend, you'll have to open a Game Level as you normally play. Click on the Life Message Icon next to your Friend's Profile Photo represented by a White Heart with an Envelope on the Bottom Right Side inside a Red Circle. It will ask you to sign in to your Facebook Account first. 

After signing-in to your Facebook Account, it will open a Window titled "Give A Life To Your Friend! It's Free!". Click Send Request shown on the right Screen Shot below. After clicking send, the Life Message Icon will be replaced by a Green Check mark as show on the left Screen Shot below.

You can only send 1 life per person at a time. If you want to send more, you'll have to close the App and Re-open it to get the Life Message Icon back and do it again.

Hope this answers your question! Please let me know if you need more help!

Thanks for visiting my thread!

• seth78
    seth78 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I use my iPhone X to play candy crush. My send lives tab has been replaced by the my account tab as well. I deleted candy crush and reinstalled it and the send live tab was back. But as soon as I closed the game and reopened it the my account tab replaced it again. Before I deleted the game I saved my info and when I reinstalled it all my boosters were gone, but the rest of the game saved I’m confused and upset by this. 
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Does this new My Account Facebook button mean it's saving the boosters too? I got a message that said your game is now saved on Facebook. I thought it was already saved through Facebook! Please say it's so! @Jelly Jenny @Sukanta_Biswas @Elsa @firebombmarkus
  • Khaos
    Well, I guess not because I just read @seth78 's post. The boosters are saved on your device in the data. So, when you delete the app, you delete the data where the boosters and lives are stored.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @Khaos it's just new look 😀
    Nothing different 😂
  • Khaos
  • mercerik
    edited May 2019
    seth78 said:
    I use my iPhone X to play candy crush. My send lives tab has been replaced by the my account tab as well. I deleted candy crush and reinstalled it and the send live tab was back. But as soon as I closed the game and reopened it the my account tab replaced it again. Before I deleted the game I saved my info and when I reinstalled it all my boosters were gone, but the rest of the game saved I’m confused and upset by this. 
    @seth78

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I am so sorry that you lost your Boosters. I had that experience 3 years ago when my CCS iPhone App froze. I had no choice but to uninstall and reinstall it to get back to the action. I lost over 500 banked lives given by Facebook friends as well as my boosters. My suggestion to you is to do a ScreenShot of what you've banked before you uninstall and reinstall the App and inform the CMs here of what you are going to do to give them a heads up. 

As I said  "My Account" tab was a Temporary one. It was just to familiarize us where to go to get help and what information was there when the tab is tapped. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Khaos said:
    Does this new My Account Facebook button mean it's saving the boosters too? I got a message that said your game is now saved on Facebook. I thought it was already saved through Facebook! Please say it's so! @Jelly Jenny @Sukanta_Biswas @Elsa @firebombmarkus
    Sorry that I didn't respond sooner but it was a holiday here yesterday and I was at my daughter's house this weekend.  @Khaos it only saves the boosters to your device so that you can play the game offline.  It has nothing to do with where you play the game - Facebook or the Kingdom.  Your progress gets saved but that's it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?