Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    I feel the same as everyone else who no longer have the sugar track, I am spending far less time on the game all I am doing is checking to see if it’s back. I’m going elsewhere and playing all my other games, not all King games either.
    I am playing on iPad so am not playing an old version of the game either. Definitely not 100% of players without sugar drops, a lot of my friends still have it. 
  • ralphshar
    ralphshar Posts: 19 Level 2
    Hi Else and Jelly Jenny and all.  I play on a mobile device and my app is fully updated. I have not had the sugar path bonus for over a week. Could you just let us know when this trial is going to end or if it’s permanent I’ll just delete the game 
  • donnalee
    donnalee Posts: 2 Newbie
    I haven’t had any sugar drops in over week on my IPad and Android, I’ve been playing since the beginning, this is stopping me from progressing to further levels, just can’t understand why some people have it and we don’t, please would King fix this issue or I will not longer be a Candy Crush Addict !!!!
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    I am definitely not enjoying the game without the sugar drops, I too would like to know if we are ever getting it back.

• rwalden75
    rwalden75 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    I had the sugar drops until I updated to the lastest version on mobile then it was gone so having the latest version is obviously incorrect. If majority of people playing have the same complaints then why not fix it before you lose alot of long term players??? 
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    Since I didn't have a sugar drop, I haven't played candy crush in the past few days. For the sake of the sugar drop, I will definitely watch the advertisement. The advertisement will bring you benefits. The sugar drop is definitely a win-win situation.
  • MsMGS
    MsMGS Posts: 15 Level 2
    I just got an email response to the complaint I sent through the app. They said it isn't a test at all, it's a malfunction effecting the sugar track, and the developers are aware of it and trying to fix it. Makes me feel slightly better that isn't not some horrible test group thing. Hopefully they fix it soon. 
  • beechgal
    beechgal Posts: 18 Level 2
    I only log on once a day to get my daily spin....they haven't taken that away yet. How can removing a valuable feature be a good thing? And how dare they remove it from only some people. I often pay and I am not paying another dime nor am I playing much at all. Once my boosters are gone, I am just going to delete the game altogether. This really sucks that they take away an essential feature. Bait and switch. 
  • beechgal
    MsMGS said:
    I just got an email response to the complaint I sent through the app. They said it isn't a test at all, it's a malfunction effecting the sugar track, and the developers are aware of it and trying to fix it. Makes me feel slightly better that isn't not some horrible test group thing. Hopefully they fix it soon. 
    That's interesting because I got an email from them too that said I have some different level and there is nothing that can be done about...tough shit. She did not say that it would be fixed. It is some kind of test.
  • beechgal
    MsMGS said:
    That's interesting because I got an email from them too that said I have some different level and there is nothing that can be done about...tough. On what planet would they think that taking away a feature is going to make players happy? Knowing when and how to use boosters is an important part of the strategy of the game. Now I can't use the few I have left because they will never be replaced. My friends are way ahead of me and they don't even spend money. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?