Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Hi, thought your glitch was fixed, opening my sugar drop reward, only to receive nothing...6 times now, less moves with each game.. this is not a very nice way to treat your players. "RELAX AND PLAY" I think not, very stressful.
  • donnalee
    donnalee Posts: 2 Newbie
    I want my damn sugar drops back or I uninstall candy crush and sell my stock !!!
  • beechgal
    beechgal Posts: 18 Level 2
    donnalee said:
    I want my damn sugar drops back or I uninstall candy crush and sell my stock !!!
    I don't think they care...CC has the worst customer service ever. They do not care about keeping their customers happy...even the ones who are stupid enough to pay (like me). Using boosters is a big part of the strategy of the game....when and how to use them. Those of us on high levels that are pretty good players got there because of this strategy---it is all part of playing the game. By eliminating the boosters/sugar drops it takes away a huge portion of the mindset that goes into each level. Getting one booster a day via free spin is a slap in the face. Actually---most everything King does is a slap in the face to their customers. 
  • elaine_O
    elaine_O Posts: 2 Newbie
    I'm on level 4715..... it's going to be tough going forward without the Sugar drops for boosters.... PLEASE.... try to fix the glitch soonest..... we love this game of strategy..... thanks & be blest....

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    MsMGS said:
    I just got an email response to the complaint I sent through the app. They said it isn't a test at all, it's a malfunction effecting the sugar track, and the developers are aware of it and trying to fix it. Makes me feel slightly better that isn't not some horrible test group thing. Hopefully they fix it soon. 
    I'm very sorry for the mix up - I was able to check your player account and can confirm that you are in a trial group that currently does not have Sugar Drop feature. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.  
  • P4bloJ4ckson
    P4bloJ4ckson Posts: 4 Newbie
    donnalee said:
    My feelings entirely! No fun playing = Delete
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    Do we meet Thanos? He made the sugar drops disappear, everyone felt very sad.
  • P4bloJ4ckson
    P4bloJ4ckson Posts: 4 Newbie
    MsMGS said:
    I just got an email response to the complaint I sent through the app. They said it isn't a test at all, it's a malfunction effecting the sugar track, and the developers are aware of it and trying to fix it. Makes me feel slightly better that isn't not some horrible test group thing. Hopefully they fix it soon. 
    I'm very sorry for the mix up - I was able to check your player account and can confirm that you are in a trial group that currently does not have Sugar Drop feature. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.  
    It's not going to be much of a trial is it?No one in it is going to want to play much!
  • Amrussell
    Amrussell Posts: 45 Level 2
    Hi @Bianca-Kong I had the same issue. I am happy to say they just returned  There was an issue with King, not taken away. Now only if they fix my episode race lol
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    Amrussell said:
    Hi @Bianca-Kong I had the same issue. I am happy to say they just returned  There was an issue with King, not taken away. Now only if they fix my episode race lol
    My sugar drops didn't come back, how to get them back.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?