⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build a bot disappearing 3 times this week.

OinkyBoinky
OinkyBoinky Posts: 19 Level 2
Totally wiped out Monday morning. Got some back and totally wiped Tuesday morning. Today just did 5 levels on first go and lost a level of build a bot. No warning - it's just gone. I have stopped spending money until you stop jerking us around.

Best Answers

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2019
    @OinkyBoinky

It's ALWAYS BEEN THERE. You can check it out thru the GOLD CUP on the GAME MAP. If you keep on LOSING, it doesn't show at the END OF YOUR GAME.

Are you aware that BUILD-A-BOT CHALLENGE is ALL OR NOTHING? You have to BEAT 10 LEVELS WITHOUT LOSING A LIFE. This is my second time with 3 LEVELS LEFT TO BEAT. The first time, I lost the 9th LEVEL. Here is the link on my first one that I posted on discussion here. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/252779/omg-3-more-to-go-on-build-a-bot-challenge#latest

I have the Screen Shot of the Second One below. I am hoping that I'll BEAT this tomorrow. Wish me luck!

• OinkyBoinky
    OinkyBoinky Posts: 19 Level 2
    NO! Bot was maxed. I had the complete one and did not lose any levels. Monday morning the maxed out bot was wiped out
     Tuesday half was wiped out and I maxed again. Wednesday maxed bot-  2 cb 2 wrapped and striped 3 extra moves dropped a level to only 1 cb WITHOUT ME LOSING A LEVEL. Dance around it how you want. I HAVE NOT SPENT A SINGLE PENNY SINCE AND WONT TIL YOU STOP REMOVING REWARDS WHEN I CONSISTENLY BEAT EVERY LEVEL. Stop punishing me when I pass levels. 

• Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    I hope this means they’re working on it. @Elsa
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Somegirl, I have no clue because I am not privy to that information.  I have seen a couple of players commenting that they had reached the max and when they went back to the game the next day it was back at the beginning.  Loads of problems with this.
  • GinaPelders1993
    GinaPelders1993 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Keep losing build-a-bot progress without losing levels. Even when I just passed a level and go to the next one, it has completely reset. Fix this please, I used too many boosters which weren’t necessary if I kept the build-a-bot boosters. Which I paid for by the way. Would appreciate it if you gave people back some unnecessarily used boosters which you’ve practically stolen from us. 
  • rllloyd
    rllloyd Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    @OinkyBoinky This just happened to me.  Build-a-Bot was maxed, and I spent a lot of money on the game yesterday to keep winning.   Today my Build-a-Bot progress was totally wiped out.  I will not spend another dime on this game.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @GinaPelders1993 and @rlloyd, the Build-a-Bot was changed so that it wouldn't start over when you had already accumulated some of them.  I just checked mine and it's still the same.  But it sounds like both of you aren't seeing the same thing in your game.  This is what the community manager wrote about this: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/254392/update-build-a-bot/p1?new=1

Now I want to share this with both of you.  Yesterday I got a message from a player who said that she was able to go back down to lower levels which had been stopped.  I didn't want to make a big announcement about this player because the rest might not have this option.  So both of you can go ahead and test it out for me.  I am not going to write this again in any other message today because I don't want to start an all out war of he has it but I don't have it kind of thing.

• rllloyd
    rllloyd Posts: 9 Level 2
    @ Elsa.  Thank you for your reply.  I tested this last night, and I am able to play earlier levels, but it does not impact/change Build-a-Bot. 

My problem was that Build-a-Bot reset to zero, even though I had not lost levels.  I had in fact, spent a fair amount of money to ensure that I kept winning, and it reset anyway, which really upset me.  I'm at level 1300-something, and the games are difficult enough that I need the help of the boosters.  But, I'm going to take a break from the game for a while.

Best...
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @rllloyd, mine was also reset this morning but, like you, I was fortunate to be able to go back down to lower levels so I could build it up again.  I am waiting to hear from a manager/moderator to find out why it is resetting again.
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Every Monday my build a bot resets and I have to start from scratch. 
    Every week. ☹️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?