⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I didn’t receive my “weekly win” prizes again

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    I just realized what you are all talking about.  Are you all referring to this event?  You only got those rewards because you were in the testing.  Some players were randomly chosen to test this out.  If you are no longer receiving these rewards then you are no longer a part of that test.  I haven't seen this event in my game in weeks!  It was not intended to be offered with a reward.  It was just to let you know how many levels you completed in that week compared to other players.  But then the studio started a test with rewards.  It's not a glitch!  Sorry about my previous message but elevating it to the community manager will not be elevated to the studio since it's not a glitch.

• ronraf
    ronraf Posts: 1 Newbie
    When the weekly race started it was advertised that the top 3 players on your list would receive prizes. I  came 3rd and 2nd a few times and realized how good the prize was the higher you came so I started working very hard and came 1st a few times and was thrilled with my prize.  However as others have said for the last 2 weeks although I came first no prize was awarded. I guess if the prize has been stopped we should have been informed as I also use many boosters to get to 1st place. So I better stop using up my boosters for a competition with no rewards.
    I thought it was a problem over the last 2 weeks and it would be sorted out so this week I was already working so hard and have finished 81 levels! Guess I can stop working so hard now. 
    Disappointed with the game for not informing us!
  • smells
    smells Posts: 12 Level 2
    This is also happening to me. I came 3rd 2 weeks ago. Got nothing. Came 1st on sunday and still have nothing
  • legaleagle
    legaleagle Posts: 8 Level 2
    Same query for me which I also asked about last week, but it was never resolved. I have won the weekly race for each of the past three weeks. I received a nice array of boosters- UFO, hammer etc, three weeks ago. But last week NOTHING and this week NOTHING. These rewards seem very arbitrary. What’s the deal? 
  • DebD
    DebD Posts: 5 Level 2
    Same here, ok, if testing and prizes have finished for the weekly race....but what about the episode race? I finished #1 and got nothing in return! Clearly says finish in top 3 to win prize. V disappointed to say the least!
  • _Elsa_
    edited May 2019
    Hey guys, please understand that it's only the testers who are getting these rewards.  I don't know how long it's going to be in testing but if you suddenly don't get the rewards then you are no longer a tester.

• _Elsa_
    edited May 2019
    @DebD, I just responded to another player about the Episode Race.  He didn't get any rewards.  I had it last week without even knowing that I was playing a race.  When I came here and someone posted a picture I said that I hadn't seen it yet.  When I opened my game there was a flag on the left side of the map.  I clicked on it and it said that I won the race and to claim my prize.  I clicked on claim but have no clue if I got anything.  I am going to tag @Jelly Jenny who is the Community Moderator.  I want her to see that this is the second message regarding the Episode Race not giving rewards.
  • DebD
    DebD Posts: 5 Level 2
    It's so disappointing!
  • _Elsa_
    It is but if it's a glitch and the studio is made aware of it then hopefully it can be fixed.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    DebD said:
    Same here, ok, if testing and prizes have finished for the weekly race....but what about the episode race? I finished #1 and got nothing in return! Clearly says finish in top 3 to win prize. V disappointed to say the least!
    We're talking about two different features here - for your questions about the episode race, I can see that you have received the reward for 2nd place in the episode race on the May 6th at 01:42:19 (CET). The reward was 3 Gold Bars. 

Regarding the weekly race: if you have a podium by the end of the race, you have the older version of the weekly race which doesn't give you rewards. If you have a finish line in your weekly race, you will receive rewards if you manage to be in the top 3. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?