Turn on/off the game music

Bianco_Kong
Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
My husband and I are both supporters of candy crush. He like turning on the game music while playing candy crush, and I like turning off the game music while playing. What about you?(turn music on or off while playing candy crush)

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Bianco_Kong I am turning off the music like your husband. I am always playing something else from my playlist as I enjoy it more than game sounds 😊
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @Bianco_Kong

Hi there! 

To be honest, I like to play Candy Crush Saga minus the music. I probably won't reach Level 4103 if I listen to its repetitive background music that is becoming an earworm that would chase me even in my dreams making it a nightmare. 😂 Just kidding!!! 😉

There was a time when CCS iPhone App didn't have sounds and that was when I added my favorite No Copyright Music to every recorded Game that I posted on YouTube. 

Hey, thanks for sharing your thoughts! 🙏
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    I turn off all sounds!
  • Bianco_Kong
    humorous @mercerik
    Send you a like
  • mercerik
    @Bianco_Kong

Thanks Bianco! This must be my Lucky Day!  I am playing a Crazy Non-Stop Hard Level 4108. It is already completed in one try. I have been sitting at my desk waiting for it to end. I am recording the game. I am not tapping to skip. I want to see how far it will go and how much the score will be at the end if it ever ends. It is already over 140 Million and it keeps on going like the Duracell Battery Pink Rabbit. Will it get to 200 Million? Who knows? 😂 😂 😂 My iPhone is starting to dim.

Hey, it is nice to meet you! Don't be a stranger and have fun with us.
  • Bianco_Kong
    Gorgeous @mercerik
    I got 102 Million only. :3

• mercerik
    @Bianco_Kong

It was a 35 Minutes of Non-Stop All Sorts of Candies and Bombs Dropping. Eventually, I had to Tap Skip because I noticed that my iPhone Screen Recorder stopped. The nice thing about letting this crazy level go on is I completed both my Dynamic Duo Challenge and got Rami fed. Here is the ScreenShot.

I tapped Skip at 647563700. It could have gone to a Billion if I let it go on
    but my iPhone was getting warm and was dimming so I had to stop. I guess
    that is enough fun for the night. I don't think I'll use up all those hours of
    Boosters that I got. I need my Beauty Sleep which is more important. 

See you next time!
  • Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    edited May 2019
    @Bianco_Kong if you aren’t looking to get addicted to candy crush leave it on.  B)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    My husband and I are both supporters of candy crush. He like turning on the game music while playing candy crush, and I like turning off the game music while playing. What about you?(turn music on or off while playing candy crush)
    OMG!  That music is horrific!  I just leave the sounds on but when I'm on my mobile my volume is down so I never even hear that.
  • Bianco_Kong
    @Somegirl
    If the music creator knows that he should cry! ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?