⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build a bot disappearing 3 times this week.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Dorn, I have the same thing.  I elevated it to find out what's going on since it was supposed to continue.  I'll let you know if I hear anything back from them.
  • rllloyd
    rllloyd Posts: 9 Level 2
    @Elsa.  When I play lower levels, it does NOT rebuild Build-a-Bot.  And mine reset on a Friday.

Best...
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @rlloyd, our community moderator wrote this about the Build-a-Bot in another message today:
    "The build a bot doesn't run continuously but in cycles which means it resets from time to time. The next 2 weeks or so should be safe though! Unless you fail the level yourself of course."

• rllloyd
    rllloyd Posts: 9 Level 2
    2Elsa  Thank you for all of your help.  I appreciate it.  

I find it frustrating that one can't predict if/when Build-a-Bot will reset, especially when I've been spending money to win games so that it doesn't reset!  So, I'm taking a break from the game for a while.  Best wishes...
  • crushcandy
    crushcandy Posts: 43 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    not good why i lost robot booster. this horrible other have but not i have . now selfish king bad
  • _Elsa_
    rllloyd said:
    2Elsa  Thank you for all of your help.  I appreciate it.  

I find it frustrating that one can't predict if/when Build-a-Bot will reset, especially when I've been spending money to win games so that it doesn't reset!  So, I'm taking a break from the game for a while.  Best wishes...
    Take a break and come her to chat.  I have noticed that quite a few players spend money for this event.  I usually spend money for those extra moves.  Lately I haven’t been playing as much.  Today I was on Google looking for fun things to post here.  I found some info on all the characters and I might make a blog for my website.  Did you know that Tiffi is only 6 years old?  Her sister is Kimmy who went on an adventure in Candy Crush Soda looking for her.  It was really neat stuff and I didn’t have to get upset about getting stuck on a level.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @crushcandy B)
    The king has been given A new update to Build a bot via a group. Not everyone will get it. Those who are under this testing group will find these facilities.
    Hope everyone can get this facility if their tests are successful.  B)
  • crushcandy
    crushcandy Posts: 43 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    ok i waiting thank you
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @crushcandy
    Thank you for your kind feedback about my answer – I am glad you are enjoying the community
    You can check here more about it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255966/updates-to-sugar-drops/p1
  • lmhdancer78
    lmhdancer78 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Won around 15 levels had a whole bot, put phone down for a minute, opened up app, build a bot gone!!!! This has happened so MANY times!!! Come on now this has gotten to be quite unfair! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?