Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Amrussell
    Amrussell Posts: 45 Level 2
    Amrussell said:
    Hi @Bianca-Kong I had the same issue. I am happy to say they just returned  There was an issue with King, not taken away. Now only if they fix my episode race lol
    My sugar drops didn't come back, how to get them back.

• Amrussell
    Amrussell Posts: 45 Level 2
    Sorry @Bianco_Kong I sent before I answered your question. I understand that they're in the process of correcting the issue. Hopefully yours will appear shortly.
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    Thank you @Amrussell
    I was extremely anxious about Sugar Drop!
  • marionpohl
    marionpohl Posts: 3 Newbie
    What is going on with Candy Crush???  Not only has the Sugar Track been removed, but now the BOT Booster has also gone. I was an absolute addict.... now....  no more. Candy Crush is no longer enjoyable. 
  • anyamo82
    anyamo82 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Even after reading all the discussion I still cannot get it... What is with the sugar drops?
    -glitch?
    -test?
    -being fixed?
    -not being fixed?
    -everyone have it diferent?
    I was trying to ask the support but noone answered me...
    I stoped having weekly race, sugar drops diappeared then returned and then vanished again, for a few days there was no daily prizes, once did not get reward for an episode race etc. 
    So I had all the possible strange things within last few weeks. 
    Will it be in some way normalised at one point? Anyone understands what the ... is going on?

• Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    I believe King, he will bring the sugar drops back. Give him some time to fix it! Although waiting is painful.  ;)
  • candybite
    candybite Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi, I’m now at level 4715, current weekly race is 2nd. Is that mean I cannot win the weekly race as there aren’t any level for me until the next updates?
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    @candybite basically, yes. I mean, there will be levels released tomorrow that you can add to your total, but if you have players below you flying through levels, you don't win the weekly race anymore. Welcome to the Wednesday club!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    @Khaos Wednesday club, love it :love:

• pcbpete
    pcbpete Posts: 4 Newbie
    When will this be fixed?
    Jelly Jenny said:
    Hi everyone, 

Community Moderator here :waving:

Some of you may have noticed that your Sugar Drops are not appearing in your game map. Additional features like Sugar Drops can be tweaked and changed but before doing that, the Game Studio needs to run a trial with a selected group of players.

Unfortunately we cannot impact on who is in this trial but regardless the Game Studio does try to ensure that all players have a great gaming experience. 

I will be updating this thread for any further update as I keep receiving them. 

During these trial periods player feedback is always valuable, so don't hesitate to leave them in the comment section of this thread.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?