Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• shunga
    shunga Posts: 5 Level 2
    Bring back the sugar drop challenge!!!!”  I will not win my stupid levels help!  This is assinnine King!
  • shunga
    shunga Posts: 5 Level 2
    Help King Help me please!  Please answer my requests!  Stop ignoring me!
  • beechgal
    beechgal Posts: 18 Level 2
    I am kind of glad that they took the sugar drops away. I am saving a ton of money as I am not the least bit tempted to buy bars. When I lose a level, I just stop playing. Now I have more money in my pocket and more time on my hands. King has managed to suck all the fun out of CC and I have been playing for years. Thanks King--you broke my addiction. I don't care to give my money and time to a company who doesn't respect me as a customer...they don't respect their customers enough to give timely support and now they make things very unfair and try to get us to BUY boosters. Never gonna happen...I am out. 
  • ralphshar
    ralphshar Posts: 19 Level 2
    Beechgal.  EXACTLY!!!  I’m also OUT.  DONE WITH THIS GAME. Removal of sugar drops ended all fun. 
  • ralphshar
    beechgal said:
    I am kind of glad that they took the sugar drops away. I am saving a ton of money as I am not the least bit tempted to buy bars. When I lose a level, I just stop playing. Now I have more money in my pocket and more time on my hands. King has managed to suck all the fun out of CC and I have been playing for years. Thanks King--you broke my addiction. I don't care to give my money and time to a company who doesn't respect me as a customer...they don't respect their customers enough to give timely support and now they make things very unfair and try to get us to BUY boosters. Never gonna happen...I am out. 

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi everyone! I have added an update to this thread so make sure to check it out here. Again, feedback is always welcome! 
  • ralphshar
    Jelly Jenny .....you said, “Currently we have a vast variety of exciting events where players can collect candies and earn delicious rewards.”.   I do not have any events that I can play on my game on a daily basis to earn the number of boosters I could with the sugar path. And when you’ve reached the end of the game and no new levels to play, it’s very boring and so I don’t play at all. Sugar drop path should be returned 
  • ralphshar
    From Jelly From Jelly Jenny on community.king.com
    UPDATE May 8th

Every now and then, our Developers revisit old in-game features in order to improve them further and at times they even consider removing them to make space for others, potentially, even more exciting features.

Sugar Drops was introduced 4 years ago, making it one of the oldest still running features in the game. Back then, the game didn’t have many features and in general it looked very different. Currently we have a vast variety of exciting events where players can collect candies and earn delicious rewards.

The aim for the Game Studio is always to create new and fun features for our players.  With this aim in mind, they are currently testing to remove Sugar Drops so they can see whether this feature is still relevant in this new context. Or is it time for this feature make way to a new classic.

We understand you’re apprehensive about this change but just be confident that our Game Studios are always thinking ways to delight our players. 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 6, 2019, at 6:03 PM, Candy Crush Saga Customer Care <replyto.candycrush@king.com> wrote:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

King
    (Ticket-Id:8083258)
    King

Thank you for contacting King Player Support.

We are sorry for the delay in replying to your ticket. We are experiencing higher than usual volumes, why not check out our in game FAQ´s and community site for help: https://communities.king.com. If you can't find what you need there, please reply to this ticket to get help from one of our agents.

King Player Support

King Care
    Need help regarding your personal information? Please email privacy@support.king.com
    [7OPXV4-K69M]
  • MsMGS
    MsMGS Posts: 15 Level 2
    That update from Jenny doesn't sound promising at all. Seems like they have no intention of returning the sugar track. Really not cool. 
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    Sugar Drops disappear  = Heart Crush 
    Candy Crush should change name to "Heart Crush" >:)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?