Space Race Changed Overnight

zyx321
zyx321 Posts: 3 Newbie
Last night, after I finished playing CC, I checked the Space Race event. I was number one, out of 10 players, having collected the most cupcakes. Today, I logged in and it said I came in at number six with 50. When I opened up the event, there are now 29 people and the items listed were green candies instead of cupcakes. What happened?  I was far ahead of everyone else (I was in the 4 digits) and the person who came in second was at 830 cupcakes. I played the game and I should be awarded the normal winnings for coming in first. 

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @zyx321

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

This problem is for slow internet. When the game can not sync your game data from the server, the targets of the event will be error. If you fall into this problem later, then notice the points below
    Turn off mobile data or wifi and on again 
    Log out game from both ( facebook + kingdom ) & log in again  :)

Feel free to contact us again if you have any troubles or questions 
    Have a good day  B)

• zyx321
    Thanks for your reply, but I don't have a slow internet connection. I didn't have any problems last Monday when I won the Space Race (or the Monday before) and nothing with my server has changed. I've also tried logging in with different browsers. I'd really like Candy Crush to follow through with what I should've been awarded yesterday.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @zyx321
    However, it has been very sorry for you in this case. Hopefully this will not happen next time  B)
    Have a good day  :)
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited May 2019
    @zyx321

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Space Race Runners-Up changes all the time. You could be number one and alone in one game and could either move up or down in the list on your next. If you are the number 1 winner, you will have the chest next to your Username and Photo. Here is the ScreenShot of the Runners-Up just now.

Hope this helps!

• Brandtee
    Brandtee Posts: 18 Level 2
  • zyx321
    @mercerik

You are misinterpreting what I said. 

I was number one in the Space Race to collect the cupcakes/sprinkles or whatever you want to call them. The race had less than 4 hours to go when I logged out.

When I logged back in on Monday, a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT race popped up on my screen saying I had come in at #6 in collecting green candies. I had not been playing this collect green candies game in any way, shape or form!

Candy Crush needs to give me the items I won.

This image below is what popped up on my screen on Monday. It is NOT the game I had been playing. CC made a mistake and CC needs to fix their mistake!

• RyanD
    RyanD Posts: 33 Level 2
    edited May 2019

Space race just started on Thursday  and this player have 11,000 already. I figure I stay close 2nd for now. You need to stay within other 1000 Maybe. Not at 11,000 that just started. I know your trick. 

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @zyx321

It is not a misrepresentation. It is the same idea with different items to collect. I've never seen anyone win anything in the hundreds, it is always in the thousands. This is a fast-paced competition. As I said you could be number 1 in a nano second. It could change when you blink. I agree with @RyanD.
  • RyanD
    RyanD Posts: 33 Level 2
    I seen this all the time. Some how lots of player offer kill on contest. Now he know i can reach 50,000 or 100,000 if I want. All want a lollipops . Within 5min 11,000 😲. Im goin to win this contest now. Have fun playing @zyx321 👍 

mercerik said:
    @zyx321

It is not a misrepresentation. It is the same idea with different items to collect. I've never seen anyone win anything in the hundreds, it is always in the thousands. This is a fast-paced competition. As I said you could be number 1 in a nano second. It could change when you blink. I agree with @RyanD.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?