⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game „tells“ me I am not connected to the internet.

Billardarolf
Billardarolf Posts: 1 Newbie
I get no daily booster, no connection to the internet, can not log in, no rewards since about three months. Device iPhone XR 
I am in Level 4452

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Billiardarolf, that makes no sense.  Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom?  I only play through the Kingdom because there are too many glitches when playing through Facebook.  I am going to ask you to try to do some troubleshooting to see if that helps.  Clear out the history and make sure that you have the most recent version of the game.  Then click on this link to complete it: https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

Whatever you do, do NOT uninstall the game because you will lose all lives and boosters.  That is only recommended if nothing else works.  You aren't even getting the daily reward?
  • AriesSunFire
    AriesSunFire Posts: 3 Newbie
    I have done the trouble shooting and still cannot connect as well. This has been for at least a week or so! I play on the app and am using IOS 12.3.1. I am on level 1954. I am unable to collect my rewards. Also the app won’t take my password...Please help! 

Elsa said:
    Hi @Billiardarolf, that makes no sense.  Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom?  I only play through the Kingdom because there are too many glitches when playing through Facebook.  I am going to ask you to try to do some troubleshooting to see if that helps.  Clear out the history and make sure that you have the most recent version of the game.  Then click on this link to complete it: https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

Whatever you do, do NOT uninstall the game because you will lose all lives and boosters.  That is only recommended if nothing else works.  You aren't even getting the daily reward?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?