๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• beechgal
    beechgal Posts: 18 Level 2
    Hi everyone,ย 

Community Moderator here :waving:

Some of you may have noticed that your Sugar Drops are not appearing in your game map. Additional features like Sugar Drops can be tweaked and changed but before doing that, the Game Studio needs to run a trial with a selected group of players.

Unfortunately we cannot impact on who is in this trial but regardless the Game Studio does try to ensure that all players have a great gaming experience.ย 

I will be updating this thread for any further update as I keep receiving them.ย 

During these trial periods player feedback is always valuable, so don't hesitate to leave them in the comment section of this thread.

UPDATE May 8th

Every now and then, our Developers revisit old in-game features in order to improve them further and at times they even consider removing them to make space for others, potentially, even more exciting features.

Sugar Drops was introduced 4 years ago, making it one of the oldest still running features in the game. Back then, the game didnโ€™t have many features and in general it looked very different. Currently we have a vast variety of exciting events where players can collect candies and earn delicious rewards.

The aim for the Game Studio is always to create new and fun features for our players.ย  With this aim in mind, they are currently testing to remove Sugar Drops so they can see whether this feature is still relevant in this new context. Or is it time for this feature make way to a new classic.

We understand youโ€™re apprehensive about this change but just be confident that our Game Studios are always thinking ways to delight our players.ย 
    ย 
    I am very sorry to read, that you are considering removing the sugar drops. With viewing commercial videos, you hardly can win the boosters lolli pop hammer and free switch. And buying them (that seems to be your goal) is NOT my intention and will not happen EVER by me.
    Where are you guys watching videos to get boosters? Sounds like another feature that I don't have.ย 
  • kooskoekjesmonster
    kooskoekjesmonster Posts: 17 Level 2
    It shows, that I view videos in the beginning of using the game, after some time (viewing 5 to 10 videos) it stops. My brother in law sees much less videos at other places in the game. I get new levels om Wednesday morning, my sister in law 3 days earlier. All differences, I cannot explain. But they both still have the sugar drops and I still donโ€™t see them return ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
  • MsMGS
    MsMGS Posts: 15 Level 2
    I've never been asked or forced to view a video for boosters.ย 
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    I see u tube videos about CC, check each level to get tips and hints from Suzy Fuller, she's amazing ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • mamacathy
    Hi friends, once again, opened sugar drop award only to receive nothing, also, daily spin wheel doesn't have any morning spins, have to wait 12 or more hours or days? Hope you're all having better luck. Happy Mother's Day weekend to all of our candy crush players. 1st mothers day without my mom ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    don't know why everyone was excited about sugar drops. I only get one stripe, 1 color bomb, and 1 hand, gold brick and whole bunch empty boxes with rays coming out that mean nothing ! I also don't get wrapped boxes anymore and miss the one wrapped that empties the board.ย 
  • mamacathy
    Exactly, the boxes with rays have no rewards like they use to...???
  • mamacathy
    Times are getting tough with less moves and less boosters : /
  • Cjay1997
    Cjay1997 Posts: 85 Level 3
    edited May 2019
    If this was an idea to remove one of the most interesting features and the simplest way to earn boosters, then that is a terrible idea.

According to the first paragraph of the "updated" section of the post, there are times that some features, especially this feature, are removed to give way to introduce new events. On the second paragraph, it states that it was different at that time because there were only fewer features. So, in general, the introduction of new features caused some old features to remove.
  • P4bloJ4ckson
    P4bloJ4ckson Posts: 4 Newbie
    Pretty much same view as everyone - if sugar drops aren't coming back, then I am not coming back. On level 4271, been playing many years, but probably no more...
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?