⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I don't get booster bot at all for old or new levels completed

Options
kem
kem Posts: 1 Newbie
The booster bot is not even in place when I press the trophies icon, I'm in level 2114. 

How do I get the booster bot for completing levels on my first try because it helps my boyfriend complete levels faster but I have to struggle through all levels .

Thanks

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @kem

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received this that mean you are now not under the testing group.

However, This may be a problem for another reason.
    If android or i-phone then check device update & App update 
    Log out game from both id ( Facebook + kingdom) > Restart your device > Open game & log in again  :)

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Good day 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?