⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I didn’t receive my “weekly win” prizes again

Options

Answers

• SazAndo
    SazAndo Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    I’m not trying to switch I already had it and have won previously I haven’t had an update so why has it changed by itself? 
  • DebD
    DebD Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Same here, got prizes previously but nothing last time. It's a trick to get you to buy boosters.
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Michael_Gubby and welcome to the community. This event started off without rewards. It was just to let you know how many levels you cleared in a week compared to other players.  So coming in 1st, 2nd or 3rd had no meaning.  But then the studio decided to put a test in place and players were randomly chosen to test.  Those are the players that are getting the rewards.  If you are not getting any rewards then you are not a tester.  You can read more about these events here: 

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234706/when-can-i-get-my-events#latest

• SazAndo
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @DebD Well that’s not happening lol I have previously but won’t now. I don’t think it’s fair that you don’t get rewards you would have previously nor that people who have been playing it for less time get more rewards than you...awfully long this testing it’s been years 😂
  • DebD
    DebD Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Not buying anything after this....nor racing! 
  • SazAndo
    Options
    Don’t blame you it’s pretty pointless to race now it seems like the more I play the less I get so may just put it to one side for a while. When I go away and don’t play get gold bars and booster. When I play and come first nothing.
  • Michael_Gubby
    Michael_Gubby Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    thanks for getting back to me at least i know whats going on now cheers
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @jul4ik - you are still seeing it because it is just letting you know how you stack up against your fellow crushers.  I think it might be trying to motivate people to play more levels each week, which is great as long as you are not one of the people that has to wait every Wednesday to get the new episodes released.  I think when this first started, you didn't win any prizes for being in the top 3, but obviously they decided to test a group of people to see what the response would be if you were actually awarded something.  I was also a tester for a brief period and won a prize, but not any more.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi all :waving: I'm combining a few threads regarding this same topic so everyone can access the same information. 

• Rafiki
    Rafiki Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same here work hard to be on the top and then just to stop giving boosters for the last three weeks winning not cool.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?