New offer - Join Candy Club

Comments

• Jackriqkluv
    Jackriqkluv Posts: 19 Level 2
    No better time to start your quest than right now. I found climbing in bed cuddling up is the best way to stay focused and determined to have a kindred spirit throughout this awesome saga :))))))
  • raelynn
    raelynn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi
    I joined candy club and was charged $2.99. I reached out to the company and sent a screenshot of the the charge, but haven't heard back.  
    Just a note... since joining I have not received the option to watch videos for extra boosters or moves. The extra levels are about the same as some of the special games that are sometimes added for free. Very disappointed.
  • Jackriqkluv
    That's so true because that feels like every time you join a new club it's so complicated
  • Jackriqkluv
    It's so so complicated to receive the services that you are requesting I don't know why there seems to always be complications so I hope we can continue with candy clash and receive some personal updates that guides us on installingType your comment
  • nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 361 Level 3
    @Elsa -   Good Morning - no one has responded so far.  Do you know what this 'new' club is all about and what are the 'new exclusive levels'?

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 361 Level 3
    i am looking for the same thing but mine reads $2.99 
    not a clue no information nothing
    WTH

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @nursiepooh, whether you realize it or not we actually did get a response from the studio, colorbombs4life responded on the first page.  I also asked him about the pricing because you said that yours is $2.99 and @bearwithme was charged $1.99.  I guess they are testing the pricing to see who joins and what price range will they choose to join. I haven't seen it in my game yet.

What I want to know now is will this be a weekly charge so I am going to tag @colorbombs4life to see if he can help us with that.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Here's an update to the Candy Club.  As you can see from the picture below - a new club chest is available.  It appears that you get a new challenge every 4 days.  I don't know if the prize is the same, but I will try and complete the levels while my membership is still current and let you know.

@Elsa
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Well @Elsa, the prize for the second chest is better than the first (no hammer - but you can get those from the daily quests) - however I am still waiting for a party booster or at least the striped candy where you can determine the direction of the stripes.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Well it looks like colorbombs4life listened to what you were saying and made the change.  That's great!  Please let me know when the week is up if they want you to pay again for another week.  That would turn into a pretty expensive club.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?