Lucky Beans Are Back Today But ...

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
The Lucy Beans are back today, Wednesday, May 15, 2019
but it cost 10 Gold Bars to Climb The Beanstalk.

Animated GIF

Comments

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    Yeah, I frequently get that. It still says come back later for a free climb. 
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    Options
    It’s a pity that it’s paying. :(
  • mercerik
    Options
    This is the first time this happened to me. 
    Maybe I should find Jack and let him climb the Beanstalk and deal with the Giant.
    Besides, Jack might get this climb for free. 😊 😊 😊

• SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    Yes, and idiot me actually clicked on Play before I realized that this time it costs money. For situations like this, I really wish there was an additional "Are you sure" confirmation step. Yes, 100 per cent my fault for not stopping and reading what it said. But. In the past, when the Lucky Beans has reappeared after a (long) break, the first round has always, always been free. It is nasty and sneaky to suddenly introduce a change where you have to pay. I am pretty sure I'm not the only one who fell for this. I would never ever had knowingly  paid 10 gold bars for a play of Lucky Beans; it's not worth it. Especially since I already had a full Bot and in actual fact did not benefit in any way of what I won!

It's sad when you have to be in constant stale of alert with your favourite game in case they try to swindle you.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey there!

We're currently experiencing some delays with the timer for the free climb. If you have the message "Come back soon for a free climb" but don't have the timer, you will get the free climb but the timer may come a little delayed. 

I would suggest to check in on your game from time to time to see when you have the free climb. Many thanks for your patience :) 
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
  • mercerik
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Jelly Jenny said:
    Hey there!

We're currently experiencing some delays with the timer for the free climb. If you have the message "Come back soon for a free climb" but don't have the timer, you will get the free climb but the timer may come a little delayed. 

I would suggest to check in on your game from time to time to see when you have the free climb. Many thanks for your patience :) 
    @Jelly Jenny

Hello Jenny! Good Morning To You! ♪ ♪ ♪

You were right about the delay. The message was there at the GIF frame that I made. I was able to climb for FREE last night which helped unstuck me from Level 4125 and also helped me complete more levels. I didn't have to ask Jack to climb for me. Here is a GIF of my favorite Booster, 30 Minutes of Color Bombs. 

Thanks for visiting my thread!

Animated GIF
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

That's great news! 
  • mercerik
    Options
    @Jelly Jenny

Hopefully, this Discussion helps players with their Lucky Beans Question!
  • Shannah_Garza
    Shannah_Garza Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Just now worked. Woo hoo!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?