💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Keep Sugar Drops

Options

Comments

• mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Options
    Thank you, bearwithme, for your initiative in the polling of votes to get our sugar drops back :)
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    Options
    Dear King,
    Do you value our opinions? Do you hear how much we need a sugar drop? (We have been telling you constantly)
    Love,
    Loyal fans
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Options
    So true Bianco_Kong! I see the levels getting impossible without our boosters.
     "Relax and Play" I don't think so, candy crush :\
  • Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
    Options
    I agree....please keep the sugar drops I look forward to collecting everyday and they really help getting to the next level in the game. Without them it is going to be very aggravating and people will be on one level for days or weeks. If they discontinue sugar drops I will not be playing candy crush anymore. I will find something else.
  • TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options
    Do not take sugar drops away.  If you do, there's not much left to play for.  
  • Bianco_Kong
    Options
    It’s too unfair.  My friend has updated candy candy crush (mobile version) like me.  He still has sugar drops, but I lost the sugar drops. Please tell Why? :o
    Just capture his mobile phone at below:

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Bianco_Kong - King is continually tweaking the game, sometimes removing or changing things (like the 'new' build a bot) or trying out new game aids/boosters (like the ability to make diagonal moves to make matches).  When they do this, they take a random sample group of people who become their testers and they look at the feedback to determine what they should change to make a better gaming experience.  I have not lost my sugar drops, but I know I would be very upset if they went away because at this time I don't think there is anything else out there that allows you to accumulate as many boosters in a short period of time.  I have noticed an increased presence of King personnel among the community lately - so hopefully they will notice what loyal fans are saying and bring back your sugar drops (and not take them from the rest of us). Please tell your friends to vote in the poll.
  • Bianco_Kong
    Options
    Admire @bearwithme
    Thank you for your reply.
    I adore you very much.  I can't envy you more.

• Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
    Options
    can we vote more than once?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Lindsey_Ash - unfortunately no, but you can let your fellow crushers know so they can vote too.   :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?