⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game 3992

Von_Lammers
Von_Lammers Posts: 6 Level 2
I'm having problems with Candy Crush game #3992.  It requires 67 tiles (?) but will not go any lower than 25.  I can meet the other two requirements but the board looks like all the requirements have been met but still show 25 tiles left.  Anyone having this problem?

Best Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited May 2019 Answer ✓
    @Von_Lammers

Hi there!  Welcome to the Community!

Level 3992 is an extremely hard level to beat. I played this early this year. I am sharing my Video Gameplay here hoping it would help you complete the level.

Hope this help! Let me know if you need more assistance.

Candy Crush Saga 3992   |   NIGHTMARISHLY HARD LEVEL   |   1-Star ⭐ 
    GOAL: Collect All Order! 13 Jelly 20 Surprise (?) Candies & 67 Icing In 22 Moves.

https://youtu.be/orv9DW5W604

• mercerik
    Answer ✓
    @Von_Lammers

You are welcome! If you need Level Help just give me a buzz. I have plenty of videos on Candy Crush Saga.

Happy Saturday!

Answers

• mercerik
    edited May 2019 Answer ✓
    @Von_Lammers

Hi there!  Welcome to the Community!

Level 3992 is an extremely hard level to beat. I played this early this year. I am sharing my Video Gameplay here hoping it would help you complete the level.

Hope this help! Let me know if you need more assistance.

Candy Crush Saga 3992   |   NIGHTMARISHLY HARD LEVEL   |   1-Star ⭐ 
    GOAL: Collect All Order! 13 Jelly 20 Surprise (?) Candies & 67 Icing In 22 Moves.

https://youtu.be/orv9DW5W604

• Von_Lammers
    Von_Lammers Posts: 6 Level 2
    Thank you for such a quick response.  I have continued to play and found the problem isn't with 3992 but the player!  Ha!  I'm now awaiting for that perfect setup and victory!  I love candy crush!  
  • mercerik
    Answer ✓
    @Von_Lammers

You are welcome! If you need Level Help just give me a buzz. I have plenty of videos on Candy Crush Saga.

Happy Saturday!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?