💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Keep Sugar Drops

Comments

• Hesham_Shaheen
    Hesham_Shaheen Posts: 189 Level 3
    I like collecting Sugar Drops, please don't delete it

• Gela
    Gela Posts: 13 Level 2
    I agree with all of you!!!
    Not only are the sugar drops gone (although I keep getting messages that tgey are gone every 8 hours😣🤪).
    Bars of gold are twice as expensive... don't have the booster robot anymore.
    Joined the "new club" and I'm supposed to get 8 lives, but only get 5!!!!
    Definetely, not fun at all anymore!!!!!😪
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    edited May 2019

This never affected me, as sugar drops have always been available in my game. I'm shocked others have had the feature removed. If King ever removes it from my game, they will feel my wrath!

Edit: Wait, I just read Gela's post. Is it that you guys don't see/get sugar drops at certain times? Cuz if you collect all 180 drops, then the quest resets and you have to wait 8 hours before you can do it again. There's a countdown timer, present when opening any level, that'll tell you when the quest will be available again. That's normal & has always been like that.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    @Gela - you should definitely be getting 8 lives.  I joined the club too and I get 8 lives.  Also - I thought everyone was supposed to have the new version of the build a bot (only works on new levels) and currently resets every other Monday (but they are supposedly trying to fix that so it doesn't reset).  Anyway - you are paying to get the perks of the club so if you are only getting 5 lives (can you take a screenshot of it and post it here) then something is wrong.  The community moderator - @Jelly Jenny may be able to help you get those extra lives.  She is already gone for the day but will hopefully be able to respond to you on Monday.  
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    @Deryck, sugar drop was removed from a group of people. Basically, we are in different groups with different versions of the game to see how much we complain. Let's hope they decide to keep sugar drops before our test group is next.
  • ralphshar
    ralphshar Posts: 19 Level 2
    Return sugar drops
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Khaos, hope were out of any and all test groups, I've been receiving some drops (and complaining) because other features on CC are changing, the daily spin wheel is not daily and truthfully, the levels are shady, very hard to complete. Good luck to you and all of the CARING, candy crush friends out there.
  • beechgal
    beechgal Posts: 18 Level 2
    Oh come on. Who is going to say that they don't want boosters or free gold bars. Why would King think that any player is going to get all excited---"oh goody, I no longer have those pesky boosters or gold bars! Thanks King for taking them away! " Call it what it is....an attempt from King to scam people out of more money. 
  • shunga
    shunga Posts: 5 Level 2
    Oh come on King, this is totally unacceptable!  Bring back the sugar drop challenge!  This game is totally undoable without boosters!  I will not pay another red cent on boosters anymore!  I have spent plenty!  Bring back the fairness at least!
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    People say that work hard and play hard. No sugar drop now, I have become work hard and play candy crush is also very "hard".
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?