⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1240 not working

ericawein0
ericawein0 Posts: 2 Newbie
i keep tryna beat level 1240 but it’s impossible. Instead of giving me 45 moves I get 29 and only one of the two ingredients drop, even when I have used multiple boosters. I have a video of me playing (screen recorded it) if u need proof. I just wanna play my game again!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    @ericawein0 - I just replayed the level -why do you say there should be 45 moves?  Mine says 37 but of course that is still 8 moves more than you are getting.  The first cherry showed up at 21 moves and the second didn't show until 5 moves - which makes it challenging but doable.  I also use boosters (like the coconut wheel).  However if you are only getting 29 moves and 1 fruit - then it is obviously a glitch.  I am tagging one of the King representatives who is helping out someone else with a similar problem on another level.  They have probably left for the day - but should hopefully be able to help with the problem on Monday. @Achearr - can you please help fix this problem too?  Thank you.
  • 1Enot3
    1Enot3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I found the bug. After working on this level a few different days I discovered that once the "limited time diagonal movements" were turning off the level then worked as designed. 
  • Achearr
    Achearr Posts: 11 Kingster
    Hey everyone, thank you for bringing this up! The issue should be resolved now, please do tag me or reply if you find any other issues or if the issue reoccurs!  =)

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Achearr how are you doing today?  You Kingsters rock!  I don't think the players realize who all of you are.  It is wonderful to see you posting here in the community!
  • bridgeplayer
    bridgeplayer Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Also having problems with level 1240. Only 30 moves makes it virtually impossible to solve. Any ideas how to get back to 45?
  • OneCrazyCat
    OneCrazyCat Posts: 3 Newbie

I didn't pay attention to the number of moves but I have a cherry stuck on the right half of the screen, far left position and NOTHING will dislodge it. I have played numerous times and I'm tired of wasting my lives and bonuses.

I've watched help videos, too, and from what I saw, I should have won the game at least five of the times I played this level. PLEASE FIX THIS!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@OneCrazyCat what device are you playing on and i will tag the CM so they can look into this @Crazy Cat Lad

• OneCrazyCat

Thanks! I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10

• OneCrazyCat

Okay, I had 37 moves to start with and I finally made it by leaving the far left position on the right side of the screen blocked. The other three exit points seemed to function normally, but I'm still unhappy about losing four hours of bonus boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?