⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build A Bot Disappearance

RegalRenz
RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
My build a bot just disappeared. I'm currently playing, I won the level and when I started the next level build a bot was gone. I restarted the game and it's still gone. I played and won yet another level and it's still gone. Why is King removing all the great features??????

Answers

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    It just returned with two limbs missing when he was full before. Seriously don't do that to your players. This is not ok.
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    edited May 2019
    Happened to me this morning as well. I’m so sick and tired of this ****.
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Interesting. I see that my post has been edited to remove a word that in my mind is not offensive. I truly apologise for having used such profane language. However, this is quite confusing because at the same time you allow players on this forum to use incredibly offensive racial slurs that have no place in civilized society.
  • HarryJack
    HarryJack Posts: 9 Level 2
    How does one contact King as there is a bug in the Apple IOS version that I have proved over and over and have stopped playing because of that. You can have maximum build a bot and then if you change to see a different app on the iPhone, when you go back to Candy Crush the bots are all gone. Why waste time on a  game like that. This has happened numerous times. I have been a programmer for many years so know a bug when I encounter one.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?