💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Keep Sugar Drops

Comments

• justorism
    justorism Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am in the 4500 and I have used sugar drops numerous times in an effort to keep my game going. I honestly believe that if you ended them, my game play would end as well. Keep the Sugar Drops! 
  • rwalden75
    rwalden75 Posts: 6 Level 2
    With sugar drops gone the game is just frustrating now. This does not help players at high levels at all. It only helps King by forcing them to spend more money to keep playing. 
  • beechgal
    beechgal Posts: 18 Level 2
    I think that anyone who has lost their sugar drops is foolish to keep giving any money to King. The only way to get through to them is via $$$. If they see the money disappear they might listen. Face it, they don't give a rat's butt about your game enjoyment...they only care about money. 
  • Harley1200
    Harley1200 Posts: 10 Level 2
    King please do not remove Sugar Drops from my "PC" Facebook set up.I have no other way to earn viable booster help to have any chance of competing with new difficult episode levels.I have no " Build a BOT" nor space dash as others have & the playing field is not fair or equal with many of longtime loyal players.Many have dropped the game & honestly w/o Sugar Drops I too would have to say goodbye.... We have no way to honestly compete if you remove. Please DON'T...Thank You
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    I agree Harley 1200, KING,,  please let your players keep their sugar drop candies, we work hard for our candies and rewards. Thank you
  • ralphshar
    ralphshar Posts: 19 Level 2
    Dear King,
    Do you value our opinions? Do you hear how much we need a sugar drop? (We have been telling you constantly)
    Love,
    Loyal fans

• Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    Please Keep sugar drop!
    I fully agree that with the constant level up and increasing difficulty, the chances of obtaining boosters and gold should also increase, but you are very unreasonable and reduce our chances of having boosters.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    People say that work hard and play hard. No sugar drop now, I have become work hard and play candy crush is also very "hard".
    @Bianco_Kong

Hi there! Just want to let you know that Sugar Drops have been on Candy Crush Saga and was never removed. There are several areas where you can see when it is activated or disabled. You can see it on the Game Map. A 'C' under the Level Number is an indicator that you will be collecting Sugar Drops when you start playing that Level. Please check your ScreenShot, you'll see what I am talking about there. When you click on the Level with the "C" below it, you'll notice that the Performance Fraction is written in bold numbers. When you play, you'll see the letter "C" in some candies. When you match them, they are put in the jar indicating how many Sugar Drops you've Collected on the left side of the board below the goal of the game. These drops will be added to your Performance Fraction at the end of the game whether you complete the Level or Not. 

When are Sugar Drops disabled or not active? The answer is when you lose a level. You will notice that the Performance Fraction is grayed out or disabled.

You can close the App and come back in and it will be activated again.

Once you've reached the Maximum Performance Fraction of 180/180 and have collected your Prizes is when the 8 Hour Clock becomes Activated in place of the Fraction. Once the clock expires, then you can start collecting Sugar Drops again. 

Hope these help answer your question! 
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    @Bianco_Kong - King is continually tweaking the game, sometimes removing or changing things (like the 'new' build a bot) or trying out new game aids/boosters (like the ability to make diagonal moves to make matches).  When they do this, they take a random sample group of people who become their testers and they look at the feedback to determine what they should change to make a better gaming experience.  I have not lost my sugar drops, but I know I would be very upset if they went away because at this time I don't think there is anything else out there that allows you to accumulate as many boosters in a short period of time.  I have noticed an increased presence of King personnel among the community lately - so hopefully they will notice what loyal fans are saying and bring back your sugar drops (and not take them from the rest of us). Please tell your friends to vote in the poll.
    Admire@mercerik 

King took away some of the person's sugar drop (not everyone), and I was unfortunately one of them.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited May 2019
    @Bianco_Kong

Can you open your current level and before you hit play, can you please take a ScreenShot of it and post it here? I want to see how it looks like when Sugar Drops are taken away. It might help your case especially if the CMs can see what you are complaining about.

Thanks Bianco!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?