⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My daily challenger booster is gone? I love this challenge every 12 hours and winning boosters has b

Lotka
Lotka Posts: 71 Level 3
My daily challenge booster game is gone? I love this challenge every 12 hours and winning boosters was a huge help. Does anyone else had this problem? 
Why king has taken this away?😥😥😥😥😥

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,369 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @Lotka,

I have informed the Community in-charge about it.  We will have an update soon about when we will have the Quests back in our game(s) :+1:

Here is a contest in Candy Crush game to win some Gold Bars http://to.king.com/M9Yd   please check it out!  

Have a great day and keep having fun in your games =)

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @Lotka! I am not sure why you are having this problem, but the first thing to do would be to try shutting off your device for at least 10 seconds, reboot the device, and then open the game again. If this does not help, try making sure that the game and device software are up to date, or make sure that they are set to update automatically once an update is available. If this further fails to help, then make sure that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage. If it doesn’t, then you may experience issues with game performance. Finally, it is possible that perhaps King has decided to temporarily or permanently remove the feature to certain players due to technical or other difficulties. Do keep an eye out for any future updates to get the latest on all the new levels and game features! 
  • Lotka
    Joseph45
    Thank you very mush for your advice and I will try everything. 
    You are awesome!💕😍
  • Lotka
    Hi Joseph45
    yes I have tried everything but no luck. King has given me Beanstalk but it’s no use for me. 
    I finished all the levels available and waiting for new levels. So lucky bean is not helpful until they release new levels. Hope king will give daily challenger booster back soon?😥
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Hi @Lotka :waving: Do you mean the Sugar Drops, the ones with "C" wrapped around the Candies? Our game studio is testing on this particular feature so you might find this update helpful. 
  • Lotka
    Thank you Jelly Jenny it’s not Sugar Drops. It was a basket with Hammer, wrap and colour bom and you pick one of two challenges king offer. When you win you get those rewards and it’s available every 12 hours. Now I am heartbroken because it was helping me to build boosters  before King release new games on Wednesday.😥😥😥😥😥
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Lotka, Hoping you are having a good day :)

Just wondering... are you talking about this below feature -- Quests.... 

AND once we finish the task, we win few boosters like below....

Since it has been few days you have posted the Question, are the Quests back in your game?

Please let us know!  Thank you and have a nice day/evening =)
  • Lotka
    Good Morning Pummy Raj
    Yes it is Power ups and it’s gone. I miss this quest and hope King will allow me to have it back very soon.
    Thank you so much Pummy Raj
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @Lotka,

I have informed the Community in-charge about it.  We will have an update soon about when we will have the Quests back in our game(s) :+1:

Here is a contest in Candy Crush game to win some Gold Bars http://to.king.com/M9Yd   please check it out!  

Have a great day and keep having fun in your games =)
  • Lotka
    Hi Pummy  Raj
    Many thanks for your help and hope quests will be back soon. 
    ❤️❤️❤️
  • puja1116
    puja1116 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi
    My daily challange disappeared too about a week ago.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?