# of Moves, Candy crush soda Level 818

Anneh
Anneh Posts: 4 Newbie
All the videos  I can find online give 35 moves in level 818. My game is only giving me 24 moves. Has anybody beat this level with no boosters using 24 moves?

Best Answer

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited May 2019 Answer ✓
    @Anneh

Hi Anne! Welcome to the Community!

Are you sure that there are only 24 moves and not 26? The reason I ask is because mine is the latest Completed Level 818 Gameplay posted on YouTube played, recorded and published on March 12, 2019. My suggestion to you is collect your daily bonus boosters first before you play this level because even though it is not labeled Hard, it is hard. I just got lucky because I got the Color Bomb placed side by side with the Coloring Candy and beat this in One Move. Below is the video that I am referring to. 

Hope this helps answer your question!

Thanks!

Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 818   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐
    GOAL: Eat All The Chocolates!  32 In 26 Moves.

https://youtu.be/vtCxxal14vs

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Anneh and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This section is exclusively for Candy Crush Saga. If you want to post about Soda Saga you can do it on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga

The studio is always monitoring the levels and if they are too hard or too easy for players they might tweak it a bit. If you see the videos with 35 moves they were probably recorded as soon as the level was released. I didn't reach this level so I can't give you tips and I also searched online and couldn't find the new version with 24 moves. We will move this post to the Soda section and you might find help there. I will also tag our friends @Elsa and @Joseph45 and let's hope they will be able to tell you more. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • mercerik
    edited May 2019 Answer ✓
    @Anneh

Hi Anne! Welcome to the Community!

Are you sure that there are only 24 moves and not 26? The reason I ask is because mine is the latest Completed Level 818 Gameplay posted on YouTube played, recorded and published on March 12, 2019. My suggestion to you is collect your daily bonus boosters first before you play this level because even though it is not labeled Hard, it is hard. I just got lucky because I got the Color Bomb placed side by side with the Coloring Candy and beat this in One Move. Below is the video that I am referring to. 

Hope this helps answer your question!

Thanks!

Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 818   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐
    GOAL: Eat All The Chocolates!  32 In 26 Moves.

https://youtu.be/vtCxxal14vs

• Anneh
    Anneh Posts: 4 Newbie
    Thank you so much!
  • mercerik
    @Anneh

You are welcome, Anne! Next time you need Level Help, just give me a holler!

Have a Wonderful Evening! 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi Community Moderator here :waving: I'm moving this thread to Candy Crush Soda Saga :) Have a great day! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?