⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can't I send or receive lives from friends?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Cezdiamond someone posted in my group yesterday saying that she thinks she saw more lives in the game.  So I posted a message asking if anyone else sees the change and no one else responded.   Let's keep our fingers crossed that it stays fixed this time. 
  • amberdavis324
    amberdavis324 Posts: 4 Newbie
    It has been a few months since this thread was started. But I am STILL having this issue. I receive nothing from friends since October and friends do not receive lives I send. I have also only been able to send lives to 1 person. 
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @amberdavis324, that problem was fixed.  It was a Facebook glitch and has been fixed.  Are you playing the game through Facebook?  If so, then you might need to check your settings.  First let me know if you are playing through Facebook and then I can offer further direction.
  • santi89
    santi89 Posts: 4 Newbie
  • yykoo
    yykoo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello. I have that problem. Playing on android phone. Level 1300. Not linked to facebook- dont want my friends to know that i play this. 
     Receive a life from friends about once every 2-5 days .(that are listed by the game when i push the ask friends for free lives) never had a life request sent to me. And can not open messages unless there is a life from someone?! 

• daileydouble05
    daileydouble05 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Wow, 1300!!! I get aggravated after my 5 lives run out and don’t play again till the next day. It takes so long to build the lives back with the Candy Crush with Friends game. I personally don’t care how they get us more lives just as long advertise they find a way to fix it :( 
  • _Elsa_
    yykoo said:
    Hello. I have that problem. Playing on android phone. Level 1300. Not linked to facebook- dont want my friends to know that i play this. 
     Receive a life from friends about once every 2-5 days .(that are listed by the game when i push the ask friends for free lives) never had a life request sent to me. And can not open messages unless there is a life from someone?! 

Why aren't you playing the game through the Kingdom?  If you don't play through either one you can lose your progress at any time.  I only play through the Kingdom.  Here is some information if you want to play through the Kingdom. 

Please follow the steps on here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250549/superstar-information-post-creating-a-kingdom-account-browser-with-images/p1?new=1

Once you have this account, you will need to get your user ID # and you can follow the steps on this link.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

• TippyToes
    TippyToes Posts: 13 Level 2
    I've been trying to receive lives since December and still haven't been successful.
     I get a request from 2 players but never receive them. This is getting annoying but, it does prevent me from playing as much as might.
    Some time ago I read an explanation of how to make requests successfully but that didn't work either. Please help, BTW,
    I'm playing on my Motorola Android, and not thru Facebook.
  • CocktailsVA
    CocktailsVA Posts: 28 Level 2
    I'm still having problems sending and receive lives
  • Edineguinha
    Edineguinha Posts: 2 Newbie
    olá, bom dia! Não estou conseguindo enviar vidas aos meus colegas e também o meu bônus diário há mais de 15 dias não sai do primeiro dia de bônus. Todo dia só recebo o bônus referente ao dia 1.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?