Crystal levels

Options
beausug69
beausug69 Posts: 2 Newbie
I am on level 4603 and I think there is a glitch. The game keeps suggesting moves that aren't possible and when there are no moves left, game has to be closed. The fact you can't use boosters but still lose them is also unfair. I couldn't use my buddy challenge booster and lost that too. Please fix!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @beausug69, you are the first player reporting that this level might be a glitch.  They are going to ask you to do some troubleshooting so let's do that first.  Clear the history and make sure that you have the most recent version of the game.  Then complete the troubleshooting with one of the links below.  Let me know if the troubleshooting works.  I will keep my eyes open here to see if anyone else reports this as a glitch.

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    Did you try swiping the other direction? With the crystal levels, you have to select the candy beside the crystal and swipe towards the candy under the crystal. I had the same experience.
  • ET_Chips
    ET_Chips Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I have this issue as well.  It is extremely frustrating.  (as is a comment like did you swipe the other way!!)  we are on level 4603, and know most of the tricks.  I can confirm that there has not been a fix to this.

• Khaos
    Options
    I'm sorry my suggestion upset you. I've been playing for years as well and I came to the forum with the same problem. I even posted a video of the flashing hint that I couldn't get to work. One of the moderators told me the move to make. My problem was selecting the candy under the crystal first. So I was passing on the information because I am not the only one that wasn't selecting the candy beside the crystal first to swipe. I do hope your issue is resolved.
  • ET_Chips
    ET_Chips Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    oh, if that is true i am very sorry for jumping to conclusions and i may very well be in the wrong.  thanks for the advice and if it happens again i will check it out.  again, sorry if i offended.
  • Khaos
    Options
    No problem! I've been there! Have a good day!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @beausug69 - as far as not being able to use any boosters on this level, I complained about that too when I first came across it and the ice.  However there are only a few in that episode that don't let you use boosters so hang in there, I haven't come across any other levels after that episode where you can't use boosters.  However, a word of warning - if you start with boosters - they can end up under the ice - usually you can see them.  However later you will get double layers of ice and then you can't see where your boosters are.  If you can reset without losing a life - I would do that until you can at least see your boosters and better yet have them in the open so you can use them.

As far as negotiating the ice - I still have some problem with that.  I'm pretty sure there have been times when it suggests moves with the candy in the ice that aren't possible but I will keep my eyes open and screenshot it next time I run across it

An interesting side note I just discovered - you cannot put a frog on top of ice.  You can put it on a candy next to the ice and when it explodes it will get rid of the ice, but you can't put it on top of ice. .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?