⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I didn’t receive my “weekly win” prizes again

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @Rafiki and welcome to Community :waving:

Next time you win, you can add a picture of your race here, so we can double check which version of the race you have. 
  • Postalangel
    Postalangel Posts: 23 Level 2
    I've won the weekly race that ended this past Sunday and the Sunday before but I haven't received a prize. I always get the reward by Monday or by Tuesday the latest, but not these past 2 weeks anybody know why?
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Hi @Postalangel and welcome to Community :waving:

We actually already have a post regarding weekly race so I'm going to merge your post to that one, so you can join the conversation. 
  • Postalangel
    Sweet thanks Jelly Jenny! It happened again this week which makes this 3 weeks in a row unfortunately I didn't see the post about taking the screenshot, I don't think it would've helped, the only thing I can do is take a screenshot before it ends, I'm not even getting a message saying I won when I clearly came in 1st place amongst my Facebook friends
  • CocktailsVA
    CocktailsVA Posts: 28 Level 2
    @Jelly Jenny hey the problem I'm having is both the weekly race and the episode. I stay number one amongst my friends I have yet to get the boosters. And even the picture frames you supposed to get extra lives and I have yet to receive any this so disappointing I've started playing best fiend and toon blast. I hate keep spending $80.00 a month  on boosters. The candy frame on  75. 
  • CocktailsVA
    It's really a waste of time talking about it if KING isn't going to do anything but listen. 
  • Postalangel
    @CocktailsVA I agree with you it is a waste of time...I've won this weekly race every week since I started playing and always received a prize, now it's almost like they're purposely not giving me anything to try and force me to buy boosters instead... I've emailed them 3 times and I've gotten nothing from them which is exactly what they're going to get from me NOTHING...I will not purchase a THING from them and I will inform my own "community" of friends the type of "support" this "kingdom" gives. Smh
  • CocktailsVA
    @Postalangel I'm in total agreement with you. It's just crazy
  • Jelly_Jenny
    @CocktailsVA @Postalangel I can't look into this more closely with the information that I have on this thread right now.

It would be really helpful if you would attach a screenshot next time you have this issue. I understand it's frustrating but without visuals it's hard to investigate. 

Also if you should have this issue again, look up your user ID so I can check your account. You can find the ID like this. 

@CocktailsVA About the frames: the reward is refill up on your lives. If you level up in frames and you already have a full set of lives, the lives won't be added on top of that. If you have, say, 3 lives, your lives will fill up to 5 again. 
  • Postalangel
    @Jelly Jenny this is the first time I've been asked for my user ID and the first time I was told how to get it however even after I logged out when I hit the wheel at the bottom left corner I do not get an orange icon that I can double tap. I have included a screenshot of ivedmy options after I have logged out...also I did receive this weeks reward for the weekly race last evening but the previous 2 weeks I still have not seen

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?