⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I didn’t receive my “weekly win” prizes again

1234568»

Answers

• Postalangel
    Postalangel Posts: 23 Level 2
    @Jelly Jenny for some reason when I went back on to Candy Crush the orange logo was there my user ID is 7503948844
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Okay, in your case to find your user ID tap on the blue "account" button, and then proceed to double tap on the King logo on top. Then you'll see the user ID.

However like I said, in order to see what had happened exactly a screenshot of your finished race helps, so next time be sure to take a screenshot of that. And then you can attach the user ID as well. Thanks! 
  • Postalangel
    @Jelly Jenny sorry I found my user ID it's 7503948844...and like I said I did receive this weeks reward for the weekly race late last night but the 2 weeks before that I have still received nothing. I didn't take a screenshot those 2 weeks because the race is up sometime on Sunday and it resets for the upcoming week...the reward is NEVER actually given until Monday or Tuesday usually, you get notified that you came in 1st place then are immediately given the awards but having never been notified there was no screenshot to take if that makes sense
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Okay, now next time you get that pop up saying that you made it to place 1-3, snap a screenshot so we can take a look.

It has been mentioned in this thread before but keep an eye whether your end of race pop up is a finish line one or a podium one. The podium one doesn't give you rewards, just the glory of making it to the podium. 

I'll add images of them here again

• Postalangel
    The podium one I see Everytime I win a level...it resets sometime on Sunday and then at some point on Monday or Tuesday I get the one of me at the finish line, that's when I win the prizes and that's the one I did not get those 2 weeks...granted, sometimes I don't see it at all but I suddenly see that I got the awards then sometime later I will see the finish line...next time I win a level I will show you the podium but I don't think that's gonna help prove to you that I won those 2 weeks and received nothing...thank you for responding btw, I appreciate it
  • olgamartinsa
    olgamartinsa Posts: 3 Newbie
    I won the weekly race, #1 last night. Didn’t get prize. Does it come automatically?
  • Mystian
    Mystian Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi there! 😊

Since June I don't see the Weekly Race. Can you help me, please? What can I do?

Have fun. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?