Answers

• samholli
    samholli Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Same problem here with iPhone 6
  • Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    Since a couple of days ago, the game offers the win moves when you are close to the end of a level.
    But you click on it and it brings up the wheel, which spins, but there is no way to stop it. It  used to be
    that if you did not have a certain amount of hours, the wheel would offer the chance to buy moves and
    if you did have enough hours (usually around 48 or so) you had the chance to win moves free
    What did  they change or is this a glitch that needs to be fixed ?  ? ? (Windows 10 app and it is latest)
    The free moves wheel was never offered when playing on Facebook and I think it should be there as well.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Bruce_Bubello
    Now latest version is 1.1510.1.0 check it first. 
    Reset your app > Restart device > Log in again  :)
    Hopefully your problem will be solved  :lol:
  • Bruce_Bubello
    Options
    That may have done it ... It would be nice if King would tell us when the App has to be updated.
  • Bruce_Bubello
    Options
    It was working okay yesterday, but today it is showing the same thing. But I am not up to the required 48 hours for next win moves. So I will need to wait and see if it works fine in a few days.
  • CharlieRae
    CharlieRae Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have been having this issue for the past several days. Do you know how I can resolve this issue?
  • Bruce_Bubello
    Options
    The Win Extra Moves Wheel is not working properly. I am at the 48 hours time required before you can use it.
    The wheel comes up and spins, says "loading" but there is no Stop Button ... And I am on the latest version of
    Candy Crush Saga for Windows 10 ... Also why does the Win Moves not appear at all if we play on Facebook ? ? ?
    It should be available there as well if we qualify for it ... Thanks
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Bruce_Bubello thanks for the heads up! So that I can take a look could you add a screenshot of the wheel, please?  

For instructions how to take a screen shot, please visit:
    www.take-a-screenshot.org

• Bruce_Bubello
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Here are the screenshots .. Notice on the wheel itself there is no stop button. If I had to pay for moves, it would say so with the amount under the wheel .. This is the App in Windows 10 ... Hopefully they can fix this without needing to redownload the game again ... Just did an update on it a couple of days ago ... And why is the Win Free Moves not available when the game is played on Facebook ? ? ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?