⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I lost all my levels and my game reset back to the beginning

2»

Comments

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    edited November 2018
    Hi All,  This FAQ provides troubleshooting instructions on how to get back lost progress. Also at the bottom is a link to click on if you still need help after following the instructions. 

Please note booster and lives are stored locally on devices and will also be removed if you remove/clear
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited November 2018
    I am so sorry that you lost all your hard work. However I may be of some assistance in making sure you get back into the game! The first thing that you should check is if your game was connected to the kingdom/ Facebook. You will lose your level progress if the game is deleted, and your progress was never synced. Another thing you could try is making sure your device is securely connected to an internet connection if you need to log back in. Finally, a third thing that may help if you lost your progress before setting up your account, you should contact King Customer Care regarding this matter. Make sure that you tell them the level you were on before you lost your progress. If they were successful in recovering your progress, make sure you save your progress to Facebook or the kingdom as soon as possible. Hope this helps you guys! I hope you can back to the adventure soon! 
  • juanolloquiegui
    juanolloquiegui Posts: 3 Newbie
    I have tried all and nothing works. How  do I contact King Customer care? Thank u
  • JustPlaying
    Hi All,  This FAQ provides troubleshooting instructions on how to get back lost progress. Also at the bottom is a link to click on if you still need help after following the instructions. 

Please note booster and lives are stored locally on devices and will also be removed if you remove/clear
  • JustPlaying
    @juanolloquiegui the "here" at the bottom of the FAQ is a link to a form for contacting Customer Care.
  • fake
    fake Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’ve been playing since the beginning  and have seen a lot of things change over the years. But the biggest thing for me is the way they’ve changed. Crowns for instance how do you collect them? I’ve done numerous levels in a row I think 22 is my best and never was able to get any bonuses. CC also manages the puzzle they way they like. They blow things up that don’t match, candies fall different for CC then they do for me. The game was a lot of fun at the start, but like anything else they’ve changed. Adverts. Buying and selling. I guess CC needs the cash. After buying for 7 billion dollars. 
  • ATTA
    ATTA Posts: 2 Newbie

I was on level 2036 and don’t know why ask me to log in than I back to level 1 but my iPad still stay at 2036?! Please help

• helelpeters26
    helelpeters26 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Lost my progress with my friends and my level is 1 when in fact should be 85

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?