Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    @quiltedpink - I am so sorry to hear you are one of the unlucky testers who have lost their sugar drops.  I'm not sure @Jelly Jenny can provide the answer but I too would like to know how long this test is going to last.  I think it is pretty evident from the comments here and on a few other threads, that the people who have lost their sugar drops are very unhappy about it and would like them back as soon as possible.
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    The King Studio and Development Team have removed Sugar drops from us more than a month, They should got the result (related data).
    Did they gained more money from us?
    I still haven't paid any money. I believe no sugar drop only get negative reviews, complain and dislike. 

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    My daughter downloaded Candy Crush for the first time a couple of days ago & she does not have the sugar drops. I wonder was she randomly slotted into a test group right away or is this going to be the norm?
    And I seem to remember getting a “gift” of 50 gold bars at the start - something else she didn’t receive. 
    I’m fortunate to still have them, but wonder how long it will last. My daughter sure isn’t impressed.
    I just can’t believe they are considering removing such a long-standing & valuable feature of the game. It’s obvious that it’s a way to get players to spend more money since no matter how persistent you are a lot of the higher levels simply can’t be passed without boosters. So I’m a bit tired of hearing it passed off as the caring, thoughtful game studio trying to find ways to “delight” the players. Surely the response here is clear evidence that no-one is delighted.

• Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    Hi @Kazza-3
    Hope your daughter get sugar drops back soon,
    If she has a sugar drops, she will definitely enjoy the fun of playing CCS.
    It's not a problem that business organization wants to make more money, but a responsible enterprise should not take all the profits without taking care of its customers/users. Canceling sugar drops is very cruel to us.
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    I'm still having less daily spins and empty sugar drop awards on my 2nd device, never happened before, thought it was a glitch they were fixing, but like Lindsey said, " it's been over a month!" 😕
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    @Bianco_Kong yes I agree, no problem with a business wanting to make money. It’s the way they’re doing it - removing a well-loved aspect of the game but I don’t feel we’re getting much back. Like you said, not taking enough care of it’s players.
    And I don’t like how they frame it as being for our benefit. There are a lot of unhappy loyal players here.
  • alpaslanaktas34
    alpaslanaktas34 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2019
    google chorome installed in the game I have been playing in every entrance and 8 hours at the end of the games on the C not deleted in the game so I can not collect the help needed for the game can not help.
  • chrismok8
    chrismok8 Posts: 0 Newbie
    I collected “c” with sugar track before, but it cannot find recently. I have updated the latest version and still cannot any “c” marked on any regular map. please assist to fix it
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hello, @chrismok8! Unfortunately, King has chosen a group of people to test playing the game without the sugar drops. Evidently, you are one of the unlucky randomly chosen people to test it. Sorry to have to tell you the bad news. 
    P.S. If this post answered your question, please press the "yes" button on this post when it asks "Did this answer the question?"
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @chrismok8! This is something the game team is working on - please find more details here. I'll also merge your post into the post in question so you don't miss out on the conversation and updates. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?