Win Streak - Dynamic Duo

candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 12,480 Level 5

A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

📝📚 A list of all stories I have written so far 📚📝

Signature requests here!
Get your CCS wallpaper here! Made by me!
BW3 wallpaper here!

👉 New bee? Check out this story! 👈
⭐️ Check out all my fun discussions here! ⭐️

🍭 Candy Crush addict & anime lover 🍭

Highest RC Win Streak: 15
Highest Candy Necklace Win Streak: 35

Let's help stop COVID-19 once and for all! Get vaccinated, folks!
😎💉☀️

Comments

• RyanDRyanD Posts: 33 Level 2
    55 straight and counting 
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Legend
    This was the highest I got.

There is no failure except in no longer trying. Whatever the obstacle, you can crush it!
    Do you enjoy Candy Crush Jelly Saga's Royal Championship? Check out our fun and interactive discussion thread Here.

• RyanDRyanD Posts: 33 Level 2
    I got to keep up with you now @RegalRenz 😁
  • SagaRSagaR Posts: 188 Level 3
    Currently 133, hopefully 134 soon. =) Just one level missing; however unfortunately have encountered a familiar problem - the counter does not react. I've completed at least 15 levels during this time that only one level has been needed, but they don't register and the challenge does not complete. This happens pretty often; in the past it has always sorted itself out at some point. Hopefully this time too; we still have about 17 hours to go.

• RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Legend
    Wow! That's impressive @SagaR

There is no failure except in no longer trying. Whatever the obstacle, you can crush it!
    Do you enjoy Candy Crush Jelly Saga's Royal Championship? Check out our fun and interactive discussion thread Here.

• SagaRSagaR Posts: 188 Level 3
    Thank you @RegalRenz! I'm very happy with the long win streak. =) I've had the same buddy since the beginning and together we've managed to keep the ball rolling. The problem also sorted itself out as expected so now we are at 134.