Eliminating Reset

Comments

• Ledalasvegas
    Ledalasvegas Posts: 32 Level 2
    I deleted the app yesterday. I played to to 4790, but not being able to change the booster placement at game beginning was the last straw. It was bad enough when you removed the bots' ability to be built up via earlier levels! Now that my boosters are essentially useless unless THEY deem otherwise, I see no reason to play a game that is obviously just money gouging at this point and has no interest in retaining long-term players. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Wow - that is definitely a new twist to the game and not one that is going to be very popular.  I hope this is another test and will not become a permanent change for everyone.  Losing a life for people was bad enough in order to change the layout but not being able to change anything at all - it almost negates the idea of having boosters or else you will be using a lot more switches and hammers to get the set-up you want.
  • Ledalasvegas
    Ledalasvegas Posts: 32 Level 2
    Hi all! 

Yes, just like Elsa mentioned, a while ago there was a change to resetting of the board that you cannot reset it without losing a life. You now have the same feature as well with just a little variation to it. 
    Actually, there's *no* variation now, thus our complaints. Whoever implemented this latest bit of idiocy needs to be reassigned. 
  • BieneMaja
    BieneMaja Posts: 6 Level 2
    This change essentially made the Build-A-Bot feature worthless as there’s no way you can keep the winning streak going and/or use the boosters in a meaningful manner. It also makes most saved up boosters worthless because 9 out of 10 times they are placed on the board where there not useful. It’s just awful! It basically reverted back to losing a life when trying to reset the board because that’s all it is 🤷‍♀️
  • Cardinal
    Cardinal Posts: 3 Newbie
    Removing the app today.  Removing the reset capability removes the only way to progress in this game.  I feel that the money I spent has been stolen from me by changing the rules midstream. I never would have played this game or spent any money on it without the reset option. I believe that I am owed a refund. 
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Are they kidding? Is this another way they are trying to “improve” the game & “delight” it’s players?
    Please King stop messing with the game. It was working just fine. You’re doing nothing more than alienating your loyal players.
  • Mary_Ann-5
    Mary_Ann-5 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    Same here.  I’m getting really frustrated with King. We're all high level players (I’m at 4754), but they treat us like newbies; like we don’t know what we’re talking about.  None of us are talking about losing a life. That’s not the issue.  The issue is not being able to reset the board. I think King needs to take notice of its loyal/long-time customers.  This game used to relax me, but now with all of this idiocy, it just frustrates me.  Like “Cardinal”, having spent the $$ we have spent to play, it just feels like they’re jerking us around!!  And don’t even get me started on the build a bot issue! 😡
  • Kaybee
    Kaybee Posts: 12 Level 2
    So some big changes to the game and none favorable to us players. Yesterday I noticed the board can’t be reset to make our boosters placed how we would like to use them. That is very frustrating. Add this to the Piggy Bank change of 60 gold bars for $2.99 which has now become 30 gold bars for the same price of $2.99. Do they think we don’t notice or care? I think my days of Candy crushing might be coming to an end and it makes me sad because I do enjoy playing. 

• beachlover1
    beachlover1 Posts: 26 Level 2
    I'm having the same problem can't reset. I think it's time to find some other game. Stop all the changes, liked the game the way it was. 
  • Tchkjh
    Tchkjh Posts: 4 Newbie
    Really the last straw.  I understand this is a money making operation but every week or two for the last 3 or 4 months there has been some feature taken away. This not being able to reset the board is it.  First doubling the price of the piggy bank, increasing the cost of extra lives, making the bot not work on previous levels now no board reset. HORRIBLE!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?