I can’t send nor receive lives via Facebook 👉 Update your game! More info HERE!
💎️ New! Golden Path & Diamond Path! All the info HERE! / / ⭐️ ⭐️ Candy Crush All Stars Tournament! Who'll be the UK's top Crusher?! HERE!
🍬 New event in Candy Crush Saga: Olivia's Flavour of the Day! HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!

Eliminating Reset

Comments

• Kazza-3Kazza-3 Posts: 104 Level 3
    Are they kidding? Is this another way they are trying to “improve” the game & “delight” it’s players?
    Please King stop messing with the game. It was working just fine. You’re doing nothing more than alienating your loyal players.
  • KaybeeKaybee Posts: 12 Level 2
    So some big changes to the game and none favorable to us players. Yesterday I noticed the board can’t be reset to make our boosters placed how we would like to use them. That is very frustrating. Add this to the Piggy Bank change of 60 gold bars for $2.99 which has now become 30 gold bars for the same price of $2.99. Do they think we don’t notice or care? I think my days of Candy crushing might be coming to an end and it makes me sad because I do enjoy playing. 

• beachlover1beachlover1 Posts: 17 Level 2
    I'm having the same problem can't reset. I think it's time to find some other game. Stop all the changes, liked the game the way it was. 
  • nursiepoohnursiepooh Posts: 113 Level 3
    Goodbye CC
    I spent some money, more time than I care to admit
    The game has become tedious and boring
    Why would I pay for a club when I cannot win any levels, cannot reset.
    Not a surprise your Founder and CEO stepped down

• Cjay1997Cjay1997 Posts: 71 Level 3
    So the ability to reset due to not making even a single move is disabled? If so, then the fallen players will be on the rise.
  • magicmikmagicmik Posts: 2 New Bee
    Yep, same here, it’s not like I didn’t spend enough money already, game over until it changes back, that’s just greedy 😡
  • Beauty1Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    I am on level 3762. I’ve never posted any comments until today because of my extreme frustration with your recent changes in programming which eliminates my ability to reset a board for optimal booster placement.  The ability to reset is our only way to effectively use boosters.  What use are they unless I’m able to mange them as I CHOOSE?  King needs to rethink this strategy!  You will lose players for certain.  I will not pay to play! I unfollowed you on FB! And I will also delete all game apps if this matter is not resolved.  *edited by CM: inciting complaints, campaign or lobby* 
  • Beauty1Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Thank you for your comments. It’s only a game afterall.  It’s up to the individual to play or not.
  • yanmeiyanmei Posts: 5 Level 2
    I’ve been playing CCS for years and I’m now on level 4795. This recent (frustrating) change will definitely be the game changer for loyalists like us. Will stop playing the game as it will obviously not make sense anymore.
  • Mary_Ann-5Mary_Ann-5 Posts: 8 Level 2
    @bearwithme   Well said!! 👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻