⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Error 4894

Answers

• TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Only problem with going to chrome is you will be about 30-60 levels behind.  
  • lguteriez
    lguteriez Posts: 30 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    Hello, you told me on FB that level 4894 was fixed. I just tried it and it still does not work. Also, you wasted a lot of my boosters, can I get some back????….. any update on this??? I just tried it again and is still broken!!!
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    I'm playing on iPad so for me this level is still some weeks off, and hopefully it will be fixed by then.. But on behalf of the players this directly concerns, and who have lost boosters, bot etc. I am wondering how it is even possible that a level like this is released in the first place? This is a glaring error that is obvious for anyone who tries to play the level even once - so has this level just been designed and then released with absolutely no testing?
  • TRICIA4955
    Good question SagaR.  Personally, I think this was intentional.  If they can create 30 levels in 1 week why can't they tweak one level in a day.  King still has a chip on it's shoulder for the glitch that let the players get free boosters (lots and lots of them) so I think this is there way of trying to get them back.  Not giving any more of mine up.  To heck with them.
  • lnd1st
    lnd1st Posts: 13 Level 2
    I have the same issue with 4894. Still have 7 moves left with no nut and cherry on the board..
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @lnd1st
    Game Studio team is currently looking closely into this, to determine what can be done to help you get back on track. Feedback such as yours is a great help and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know.
    We hope to have this issue fix very soon with the missing ingredient on this level. B) 
  • TRICIA4955
    Sukanta_Biswas we have been hearing "very soon" for over 24 hours.  Can you give us a more definitive time frame.  My thinking is if King can create 30 new levels every week, they surely can fix 1 level in a day.  Just remove the extra ingredients requirement.  Geeze.  
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @TRICIA4955
    Yes, your statement is logical. But this time there are some problems, so it's a little late. I'm also waiting for the level playing. :lol:  
  • Michelle_Guyette
    Michelle_Guyette Posts: 12 Level 2
    I had bought boosters to help me through these last tough levels not knowing at the time there was an issue with 4894.  Once I hit that level I still had 20+ hours left on my boosters.  By the time it is fixed, my booster time will run out.  That is not fair.  Those boosters were bought to get me to the end of the episode.  Will King make right by that as well????  I surely would not have spent money on a broken game had I known in advance.  Just makes me so mad!  I surely hope they give me back what I lost because it was not an error on my part for sure.
  • TRICIA4955
    Don't hold you breath Michelle_Guyett.  King is greedy.  And it's hard to believe it's still not fixed.  Isn't it amazing how they can created 30 - 45 new levels every week but can't fix one in 24 hours?  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?