⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is level 4887 not fixed yet???

2»

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Wilson_Chan
    I just tested, the problem is back again. I'm going to report the level again. @Jelly Jenny
  • Wilson_Chan
    Wilson_Chan Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hello @Wilson_Chan
    I just tested, the problem is back again. I'm going to report the level again. @Jelly Jenny
    thank you very much <3
  • Monique_Szetho
    Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3
    Level 4887: Of course it is the newest update of VI.1510.1.0.  So I am not the only one with the same problem.  One would think that writing to KING COMMUNITY with half a dozen correspondences, that someone would at least open up the level and check instead of saying it had been fixed.  Perhaps it was but the problem resurfaced again.  Why would players waste time writing in if it is already fixed!!!  Where is the logic of all this?? 
  • bferg1200
    bferg1200 Posts: 19 Level 2
    I am also having same problem on 4887.   I wasted so many boosters thinking the other three ingredients would drop.  It is a glitch and we can't move on until it is fixed.  I cleared the board and all the keys.  
  • werry
    werry Posts: 1 Newbie
    zelfde probleem op 4887 hoop goudstaven verloren voor exta zetten handjes en lollies ufoos om die sleutels maar te krijgen
    dit slaat nergens op, misschien willen ze onze voorraad wat uitdunnen,misschien is het verstandig om gewoon 2 weken achter te lopen want dan wandel je zo door de levels heen.(maar ja we zijn allemaal verslaafd dus we willen persee dat veldje halen)en dat spelen ze heel handig uit daar bij King Grrrrrrrrrr succes iedereen
  • scooter1
    scooter1 Posts: 32 Level 2
    I too show 6 items needed on this level. I have used so many boosters trying to complete this level before checking here.I would have finished the level if only 3 items were required. Because the "help" worked for some & not others I too would like some compensation!!! Because I will be stalled in playing till this is fixed I will lose my place in the chance to get gold & boosters.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi everyone 😊 Please check out your game as this issue should be solved now. Thank you for your patience 🙏🏻
  • bferg1200
    bferg1200 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Thank you, firebombmarkus, mine was fixed the morning and I passed it.   It showed three cherries.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?