⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• Deejay100six
    Deejay100six Posts: 31 Level 2
    I'm having the same problem. Tried to report via the contact us link but all I got was an email mostly assuming I am a facebook user after I already said I'm not!
  • Evan_Lei
    Evan_Lei Posts: 295 Level 3
    Why can't we run candy Crush in Flash version 10?
  • Coruja
    Coruja Posts: 2 Newbie
    I also have the same problem. I've already contacted King, but I only get auto-responses and the link to this forum.
    Would not it be better for them to solve the problem than to keep sending an automatic reply?
    I'm about to give up on the game.
    (Google translator)
  • Cinag
    Cinag Posts: 2 Newbie
    angiehere said:
    As of today, May 29, 2019, I cannot send lives or receive lives or receive help unlocking the next episode.  I play through King on a Windows 10 PC using Chrome as my browser.  I noticed yesterday that the login process changed a little bit when it gets to the part that says No Flash Player Detected; that screen is different than it was just a day or two ago.  As per usual, I click the Flash icon to get the Allow dialogue box, then click Allow and the game loads.  Then I get the Send Lives screen, click to send, but nothing happens and the screen remains until I click the X to close it.  I'm waiting to unlock the next episode, as I finished the previous one yesterday and normally, when I open my game the next morning, I have help from three friends to unlock and proceed and have lives from friends; today I have nothing.  
    When clicking to ask for lives/help, I used to get a box with all friends listed and the option to Select All, then send.  Now when I click Ask Friends, I no longer get that screen, which probably explains how I have no extra lives or unlock help today.  
    I've already stopped playing a couple of games because evidently, if you're not playing through Facebook, you get no daily rewards and no quests through which you can win boosters and such.  I'm NOT going to get a Facebook account because I'm not 12 and not dumb as a bag of antlers.  If the games on King can't include the same advantages for non-Facebook players, I'm pretty sure I can find another way to spend money.  If this recent update has permanently ruined even this game for me, as previous updates have ruined other games, then I guess I'm not able to play on King anymore.  More time for Netflix, I suppose.  
    If there is a fix for the damage done by the most recent update, that would be wonderful.  I always clear my cache at the end of each session, so that's not the problem.  I play on a custom built, monster gaming desktop, so memory and/or speed is not an issue, either.  This problem originates with the game, not my machine.  
    I can't be the only one having this issue, so any help would be most welcome.
    Thanks,
    Angie 
    I have exact the same problem, and it started the same day. I´m not going to start a Facebook account for this, I still want to ply from king,com. Please let me know when you have fixed this bug!!!
  • jmorgison
    jmorgison Posts: 22 Level 2
    Sounds like the exact problem I am having.  I also am not going to start a Facebook account.  I want to just play from king.com like I have been.  Would hope that King.com will fix this bug soon.
  • moustache
    moustache Posts: 23 Level 2
    Sluit me aan bij Angie en jmorgison, ook ik zal de stap naar Facebook niet zetten . Ben vertrouwd met King .com , hopelijk komen ze met een oplossing over de brug en kunnen we terug met gelijke kansen aan de slag .

Mvg
  • Deejay100six
    Deejay100six Posts: 31 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Just like to add, regarding the "Help your friends by sending extra moves" box, it sometimes doesn't respond to the send button.

Are there any support people looking at these threads????
  • moustache
    moustache Posts: 23 Level 2
    Kan geen extra zetten sturen , verzendknop blijft werkeloos . De vinkjes voor levens kan ik wel groen kleuren . Bij meldingen staan er wel toegezonden levens maar die komen niet door . 
    Mvg

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?