Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    google chorome installed in the game I have been playing in every entrance and 8 hours at the end of the games on the C not deleted in the game so I can not collect the help needed for the game can not help.
    Hi @alpaslanaktas34:waving: 

If you're referring to Sugar Drops (the Candies that you collect that are wrapped with a "C"), we're running some test with them. I have merged your post into the main post so you can read all about it and be updated on the matter. 
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    google chorome installed in the game I have been playing in every entrance and 8 hours at the end of the games on the C not deleted in the game so I can not collect the help needed for the game can not help.
    Hi @alpaslanaktas34:waving: 

If you're referring to Sugar Drops (the Candies that you collect that are wrapped with a "C"), we're running some test with them. I have merged your post into the main post so you can read all about it and be updated on the matter. 

Is it really a testing? Actually, it is phasing out some players who are loyal but don’t pay.
    Please note that"A gentleman loves money and has a good way to get it. "

• Pamuk_Pascal
    Pamuk_Pascal Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello All,

I was rewarded with candies collected every eight hours. But, Now I don't get a prize collection.
    What can I do ?
    Kind Regards
  • kooskoekjesmonster
    kooskoekjesmonster Posts: 17 Level 2
    Hi everyone!  I definitely agree about not losing sugar drops and feel very sorry for the people who were currently chosen to test playing without sugar drops and no longer have them!  In fact we have several threads on this topic and the community moderator (Jelly Jenny) has said she will pass all the comments on to King.  I play for drops twice a day almost every day.  Its how I build up my booster stash so I can conquer the new levels which seem to be getting harder and harder all the time.  And with the new build a bot - there is even more incentive to complete a level on your first try!  I'm not adverse to spending money now and then (for extra moves) - I know there are quite a few people who refuse and that is great - but King shouldn't want to lose the loyal people who do spend money on the game and if the ability to gather as many boosters as the sugar drops allow goes away - then they may lose more loyal people (I know there were quite a few who quit playing when the build a bot was changed - which is why I think they are testing a version that lets some people play with the bots on old levels once they have completed the new ones).
    Anyway - please also vote to keep the sugar drops using the link below.  Thank you!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/256631/keep-sugar-drops#latest
    I vote for keeping Sugar Drops! I hardly ever play CC without them! 
  • pcbpete
    pcbpete Posts: 4 Newbie
    The Drops are back! Thanks, KING!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    @pcbpete - Welcome to the community and that is great news.  Hopefully we will be hearing the same great news from all the other people who lost their sugar drops!  👍😊😃

@Jelly Jenny - do you know if this is an across the board change like the one that now allows everyone to be able to reset their board again?  Thanks.
  • elaine_O
    elaine_O Posts: 2 Newbie
    THE SUGAR DROPS ARE BACK !!!!....  I got it this morning and was able to play it again 8-hrs later.  I was able to complete level 4865.  Thanks a lot KING.... I will be able to fill-in my completely depleted arsenal of boosters again...... come and enjoy the fun.....
  • Cjay1997
    Cjay1997 Posts: 85 Level 3
    Well, thanks a lot for saving our lives by restoring sugar drop feature. Hopefully the issue won't ever happen again or they will be falling off the game and get away safely.
  • MsMGS
    MsMGS Posts: 15 Level 2
    I got mine back last night! Such a relief, i was starting to think we would never get them back. They also now let us play back to get more boosters on the build a bot thing again and the build a bot works on old levels. Biggest issue is i forgot half of the old levels i used to play for boosters. I had to go through and make a list of the best ones. 

Honestly without those two features, I started playing another game, and was just reading a lot more. I think they finally realized if they did give it back, they would lose players or at there would be a dramatic decrease in how much time we played. 
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    I am so happy sugar drops are back, please let this be a permanent thing, i am so low on boosters I was thinking of quitting when they run out but now I am happy to stay 😁😁😁😁
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?