⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What happened to the "Send lives"-button?

Answers

• vicky68
    vicky68 Posts: 17 Level 2
    @ajlackey @José_Savelkoul That's true! This is a new change which is under testing so I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto our Developers :+1:

Think of people with athritis etc Jelly Jenny 
  • Asset
    Asset Posts: 4 Newbie
    I voted to bring back the send lives button it is much easier to do. 
  • mmyself00
    mmyself00 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Yes need send lives button which used to send lives to all in one go..my account makes no sense to me yes I logged in to Facebook I know to play CCS why would I want constant reminder about it on main screen lol
  • Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    I agree with you @"José_Savelkoul" we need to be able to send lives to all our friends.
    @Jelly Jenny i think the new my account button should only be below play button start screen
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Thanks everyone for the feedback! I have been passing them onto our game studio. I will let you know when I hear updates! 

• Colabear
    Colabear Posts: 3 Newbie
    Yes this has annoyed me so much. Also I can't use items that I win on my daily spin. They are not showing up.
    Also where is the win extra lives spinner gone?
    Needs fixing as I can't get past a level. Lol
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    What level are you on @Colabear? There's several levels where you don't have the option to use boosters. As far as the spin for extra lives, you were probably in a test group for a period of time and it's run out. I have never seen a wheel to spin for extra lives, but now have the option to watch a video for a free spin to win extra moves when I lose a level. You will probably get a new feature soon.
  • Colabear
    Colabear Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi @Khaos,
    I am on level 1108. Sorry I should have been abit clearer, rather than just a spinner for extra moves I meant where you can watch a video to spin for extra moves. I had it for ages but it has suddenly vanished. 
  • José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 554 Level 4
    edited June 2019
    Thanks everyone for the feedback! I have been passing them onto our game studio. I will let you know when I hear updates! 

Can I ask you a question? Why do you keep messing things up? For 15 days I was able again to send out lots of lives with just one click. Today I found the very annoying "My account"-button to be back again where there should be a "Send lives"-button. Why are you doing your very best to just ruin the game? Please do get this sorted asap. Don't you see you're losing it if you don't? Wake up please before it's really too late. People are getting really frustrated with the game like this, even quitting the game. Less players, less money for Activision. Thanks in advance.
    Have a nice day...
  • vicky68
    vicky68 Posts: 17 Level 2
    I have lost the live button and its very annoying. I am with Jose Savelkoul on this 
    please get your acts together 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?