Candy Math challenge! 1+1= Gold Bars! (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• Sureyya_1970
    Sureyya_1970 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    41 olması gerektiğini düşünüyorum
  • christinev21
    christinev21 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options
    Hello Candy Crushers! :waving:

For this week's competition I had help from our Community competition wizard @Crazy Cat Lad! You can check out his brilliant competitions mainly at Pet Rescue Saga, Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga and Papa Pear Saga Communities :)

Can you put two and two together and guess what's the last number of this sequence?

If you don't have a Community account yet, then sign up right here to participate!

The answer's worth of Gold Bars will be given to 4 players that have answered correctly. The winners are picked in random so don't worry if you see the correct answer in the thread already. 

You have until 4th of June 2019, 13:00 CET to participate and you'll find the Terms and Conditions here.

Good luck everyone! 
  • ayseaydinacar
    ayseaydinacar Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

For this week's competition I had help from our Community competition wizard @Crazy Cat Lad! You can check out his brilliant competitions mainly at Pet Rescue Saga, Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga and Papa Pear Saga Communities :)

Can you put two and two together and guess what's the last number of this sequence?

If you don't have a Community account yet, then sign up right here to participate!

The answer's worth of Gold Bars will be given to 4 players that have answered correctly. The winners are picked in random so don't worry if you see the correct answer in the thread already. 

You have until 4th of June 2019, 13:00 CET to participate and you'll find the Terms and Conditions here.

Good luck everyone! 

• Gotha_Love
    Gotha_Love Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Good luck everyone! 

• marebear1953
    marebear1953 Posts: 33 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Good luck everyone! 
  • DILEEP
    DILEEP Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • dianaperez200
    dianaperez200 Posts: 236 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Good luck everyone! 
    41 I hope 😀

• dianaperez200
    dianaperez200 Posts: 236 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Type your comment I think is 41
  • dianaw
    dianaw Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • beaubeau
    beaubeau Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?