⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why am I playing against complete strangers in the Champions race and not against my friends

Answers

• AJN
    AJN Posts: 15 Level 2
    Hi again Khaos,

Although I sometimes win the weekly race against my friends I didn't win the weekly race last week so don't know why I'm in the champions race.  It's never happened before. 

It's a little annoying changes are made within the game that I have no control over.  I miss my friends and the weekly board. 

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    I'm curious, did you come in second or third place last week?
  • AJN
    Khaos, I can't remember.  One of the top three I think.

Just an observation I've made........ when I'm actually playing a level I can see my friends who have completed the level with their scores.  So, they are still there but not when it comes to the leader/champions board. 
  • Khaos
    I should have paid attention to the title of your post! It's the morning for me! I've only been in the champions race once because I have to wait every Wednesday for 30 levels to be released. I don't know if you make it into the champions race for second or third. 
  • Khaos
    Yeah, the champions race is a mixture of people that also won the weekly race. In that case, you won't see your friends in the group. Once the race is over, it will go back to the weekly race with your friends. Maybe King will see this and make the champions race optional if you win the weekly race. However, you get more boosters for winning the champions race.
  • AJN
    Good morning Khaos. Lol.  It's afternoon where I am, nearly 3pm.

OK well thank you for your thoughts and advice.  Perhaps Jelly Jenny will have some ideas.

Have a nice day :-)
  • Khaos
    You are welcome! Hope you have a great rest of your day!
  • sheilalee
    sheilalee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Im not receiving lives from my friends. I've been trying to figure this out and I'm getting very frustrated.  Please help me. Thanks.
  • AJN
    Good afternoon to all those that have given me suggestions above.  

Just to let you know it's all back to normal again today I'm in the weekly race against my friends again and not complete strangers. Yippee. 

Thank you once again for your advice. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend
    That is totally awesome!  Thanks for letting us know!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?