⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Messages aren't working after new flash player screen appear (29,05,2019).How to fix it?

rty
rty Posts: 1 Newbie
I can't send or receive any messages and can't open new level without my friends help.I am using Win10  with chrome,firefox and edge no messages.Now I have been stuck same open next level situation one week.
Many other seems to report same issue.This question is aimed to cc saga support team.

Answers

• Jeeves
    Jeeves Posts: 30 Level 2
    I need your help once again. I have not received any "lives" or correspondence from other players in Candy Crush and when I need to "get a ticket" to unlock the next episode it seems there is no connection between me "Jeeves" and the other regular players. When I open up the game, I haven't seen any "so and so needs a life or so and so gave you a life", etc. in days. It seems there is not connection between myself and the other players; I normally always get the 3  "tickets" to unlock the next episode from other players but now none come up at all. I cannot progress (unlock the next episode) forward until this is fixed. 

Please help; I do appreciate it.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hello, @Jeeves! This has been a widespread, ongoing issue for a couple of weeks now. Some people have problems sending lives, receiving lives, or both. King is aware of this and is trying to fix it. I'm sorry that I can't give you more information, but that's about all the information anyone has at this point. Have a great day!
  • Danny_Cahalin
    Danny_Cahalin Posts: 0 Newbie
    for a couple of weeks,not getting notices from friends, now stuck at level 905,for a couple of days,as I do not believe my requests for help are reaching anyone.Can I get help with this glich?
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    @Danny_Cahalin, I believe this is a problem that the game studio is looking into now.
  • Peewee
    Peewee Posts: 56 Level 3
    The Fairy time clock has been expired for days (hr, min, sec all at zero) and yet the game is still locked. I have sent requests for tickets from friends for over 5 days but have gotten no response. This is unusual, I usually here from friends within a day or so. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @Jeeves! Yes, there may be a hitch going on with the king.com platform. If you have a Windows 10 machine you can play also on the Windows 10 app and where the requests should be delivered normally. 

However if that's not possible, check out the message I've sent you. You will find your inbox at the top right corner :+1:

• Jelly_Jenny
    Hi @Danny_Cahalin! Yes, there seems to be a hitch going on at king.com. If you have a Windows 10 machine, please note that you can play the same game as the app version without problems with sending out requests. You can download the app here. To sync up your game simply connect the game to the same kingdom account. 

However if that's not possible for you, check out the message I've sent. You will find your inbox at the top right corner. 

• Jelly_Jenny
    Hi @rty

Yes, there may be a hitch going on with the king.com platform. If you have a Windows 10 machine you can play also on the Windows 10 app and where the requests should be delivered normally. 

However if that's not possible, check out the message I've sent you. You will find your inbox at the top right corner 1 

• Jelly_Jenny
    Hi guys :waving:

I have merged your threads together as they are all concerning the same issue at king.com :+1:

• Jelly_Jenny
    Hi @Peewee :waving:

I merged your post into this thread as well as you're all having trouble passing a roadblock at King.com. Like I have mentioned in this thread before there seems to be an issue with the Roadblock mechanics at king.com If you have a Windows 10 machine, please note that you can play the same game as the app version without problems with sending out requests or waiting until the timer runs out. You can download the app here. To sync up your game simply connect the game to the same kingdom account. 

However if that's not possible for you, check out the message I've sent. You will find your inbox at the top right corner. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?