💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• candycrusher77
    candycrusher77 Posts: 20 Level 2
    It’s back on previous levels for me too. I just played old levels and have a full bot. Hopefully it is not a “glitch” and they take it away. Hopefully, they are finally listening to their players.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    That's a good sign that more people seem to have the Build a Bot on old levels now.  I have had that ability for several weeks now (however I only get it once I have completed the new levels/Mondays - but still it is helpful).
  • candycrusher77
    candycrusher77 Posts: 20 Level 2
    I am on level 4229, so I haven’t completed all the levels. And I able to go back to old levels to build my bot.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    I just noticed today that I can use the bot on old levels starting on Mondays (even if I haven't finished all the new levels)- so I have it for two days until the new levels arrive.  However, since I collect the stickers for 6 days to get the booster rewards I would finish the new levels and it would coincide when the bot would work on old levels so I thought they were connected.  Do you only get to use the bot on old levels on Monday and Tuesday?  Just curious.
  • Lynne_Mallya
    Lynne_Mallya Posts: 7 Level 2
    I also have it back.  However, now it looks like refreshing the board to get a good start doesn’t change a thing.  That is, each refresh results in the same board. Unless you remove or add a booster each time.

• Cjay1997
    Cjay1997 Posts: 85 Level 3
    edited June 2019
    If the booster bot is worked on finished levels, then lucky you. But not completely, because it only works on Mondays and Tuesdays, like some users said. Hopefully the feature will work completely like it was used to be, especially in the future.
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Does anyone have the build a bot on any platform? It’s been gone for two days now across all platforms for me
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Does anyone have the build a bot on any platform? It’s been gone for two days now across all platforms for me
    No I don't have it on my game.
  • Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    Me neither nor do I have space dash
  • OinkyBoinky
    OinkyBoinky Posts: 19 Level 2
    I had it back fully as it used to be and working on old levels. That lasted a week and now nothing. I am playing the odd new levels with sugar drop boosters but since they started dicking us around I stopped giving them money
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?