⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• jmorgison
    jmorgison Posts: 22 Level 2
    HOW will we know when this has been fixed?  Do thank you for your reply and am sorory for being so impatient.  Hope it will be fixed soon.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    jmorgison said:
    HOW will we know when this has been fixed?  Do thank you for your reply and am sorory for being so impatient.  Hope it will be fixed soon.
    Wait a little longer till the next update. B)
  • LilChihauhau
    LilChihauhau Posts: 6 Level 2
    Interesting!  I am also having this same issue with sending and receiving lives and now on 4rth day waiting for tooth fairy to progress my train tickets since I am not receiving anything!  Still waiting.  It is a bummer.  I don't want to use my last 9 gold bars to unlock it either... :/ 
  • jmorgison
    jmorgison Posts: 22 Level 2
    Does the tooth fairy every unlock the next episode.  I have never seen this happen/
  • LilChihauhau
    @jmorgison, it has happened, where the fairy does open it when timer is up.  Since connecting with people and making a friends list, I had not needed that.  Since the send/receive lives has not been working, I have to rely on the fairy, and she is not working.  
  • LilChihauhau
    Hello @angiehere

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
    That's why we all encountered some problems. If you are having this problem on your browser, then you can use another way, since your device is Windows 10 operating system.
    You can use Windows Candy Crush App. Install from here https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH18846
    I hope this will be the best way. 
    I have installed the app from the store.  It brings me back to level 1.  King.com allowed me to make a name Lilchihauhau, I can only sync to facebook with the app.  Is the first time I played CC with facebook.  Through king.com, I am at level 755.  Big loss there!  Yet, with the app, I get the same challenges that my mom has with buddy challenge, daily win etc.

Just a shame :/ 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @LilChihauhau
    You connected the game to Facebook but did not sync. So back to level 1. See the steps below to sync. Why are you frustrated?
    Open facebook from browser > Add a new tab and open https://king.com/game/candycrush > Setting > Account setting > Put Kingdom password > Sync your progress with facebook.

If you do not understand then ask again but do not be frustrated. Read here more about it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246143/can-i-sync-my-progress-between-facebook-and-king-com#latest

• Sukanta_Biswas
    To all ( only kingdom)
    You have to sync this game with Facebook as well to get the full game benefit. I do not know why you are so scared. Those games that are playing games in King.com via browser, I tell them that after 2825 you will not get any new level there. Sync the game with Facebook, but you can play the game with any 1 id at any device. 
    You have joined the community so please let us know if there is a problem with your game, we will tell the solution or our manager's will solve the problem.
    King is trying hard to bring something new to the game, in some cases there are problems, but they are being resolved. Maybe in some cases it takes a little longer to solve it.
    I repeat again, keep a little patience. Have a good day  :)
  • sheldor
    sheldor Posts: 5 Level 2
    i am having the same problem since 1st june, playing on pc with windows 7. Soooo frustrating, totally stuck now!!!!
  • Lynn_Allen
    Lynn_Allen Posts: 19 Level 2
    I guess I will join the people who are having issues regarding lack of communication with the King support staff and trying to have the issue of no tickets being issued, despite requesting them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?