⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is there a badge with number on my player icon in leadership board?

Options
Norine_Pitre
Norine_Pitre Posts: 2 Newbie

In Candy Crush, on leadership board, my player icon has a badge with a number.  Why? The other players don't have a badge.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Norine, sorry for the delay in responding.  Maybe you are special and that's why you have a badge!  Just kidding but seriously can you please take a print screen and upload it here so that we can get a better idea of what's going on.  It might be a testing phase and yes you could be special that you are testing it out!

• Norine_Pitre
    Norine_Pitre Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2018
    Options

Hi Norine, sorry for the delay in responding.  Maybe you are special and that's why you have a badge!  Just kidding but seriously can you please take a print screen and upload it here so that we can get a better idea of what's going on.  It might be a testing phase and yes you could be special that you are testing it out!

How do I upload screenshot?
  • codynjess
    codynjess Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Is this what you mean? I’m wondering the same thing about what that gold bade and 54 mean.
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    That's for the frame around your profile picture. You earn points from your score and how many stars you get when you complete a level. Your frame level is 54. @codynjess
  • peteliston
    peteliston Posts: 141 Level 3
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?