Why Yeti is so happy? Tell us and win Gold! (FINISHED)

Comments

• Donka
    Donka Posts: 3 Newbie
    Because the summer is comming and we will have more time for fun with candy crush saga 
  • loudmusic
    loudmusic Posts: 5 Level 2
    Yeti is frolicking around and singing a little song he made up about why he is so very very happy:

🎶✨🍬
    "I am Yeti and I'm happy!
    Cause I ate a bunch of candy,
    Then I had myself a nappy,
    Now I'm feeling fine and dandy!"

"Oh I'm happy, yes it's true!
    And I love the sugar rush,
    Only one thing left to do,
    Time to play some Candy Crush!"
    🎶✨🍬

---------
    He is so happy with how his day is going that he is singing it out with joy! 💗😄🎤
    ---------

*Note* It is probably obvious but yes I did write that whole thing from scratch right here in this text box-- Just verifying ahead of time that I did not take any of the above stanza(s) from anywhere or anyone. 

Hehehe that was fun. 😁😀😤
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    loudmusic said:
    Yeti is frolicking around and singing a little song he made up about why he is so very very happy:

🎶✨🍬

🎶✨🍬

---------
    He is so happy with how his day is going that he is singing it out with joy! 💗😄🎤
    ---------

*Note* It is probably obvious but yes I did write that whole thing from scratch right here in this text box-- Just verifying ahead of time that I did not take any of the above stanza(s) from anywhere or anyone. 

Hehehe that was fun. 😁😀😤
    Oh yes 😀 nice 👏
  • umiiiii
    umiiiii Posts: 1 Newbie
    because he is happy with sweet candies in his pocket enjoying them with nature
  • EdithE
    EdithE Posts: 1 Newbie
    Yeti is just so happy I've joined and he says WOW to welcome me 😁
  • Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    I think yeti is so happy because he takes baths in a big bath of soda five times a day, all while living in chocolate mountains. He’s living the life. :o@Jelly Jenny
  • kiko31
    kiko31 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi he  is happy because he is enjoying candies as long as are crushed yummmmm
  • yasingoorg
    yasingoorg Posts: 9 Level 2
    kiko31 said: Hi he  is happy because he is enjoying candies as long as are crushed yummmmm
    او خوشحال است چونکه ابنببات یک بازی بسیار جذاب وفکری است چون درکنار ماست چون ما یتی رادوست داریمنظرتان را تایپ کنید
  • yasingoorg
    yasingoorg Posts: 9 Level 2
    loudmusic said:

🎶✨🍬

🎶✨🍬

---------
    ---------

Hehehe that was fun. 😁😀😤
    Oh yes 😀 nice 👏
    او خوشحال است که درسرزمین ابنباتها است ودوستانی مثل مادارد
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?