⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can't I send or receive lives from friends?

Options

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    @purplepugs Thanks! For sending lives: Try opening a level and you should see a list of players that have passed the level. Next to the players you will find a icon that has a heart+envelope. When you click that and it turns green, the life is sent out. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @purplepugs Thanks! For sending lives: Try opening a level and you should see a list of players that have passed the level. Next to the players you will find a icon that has a heart+envelope. When you click that and it turns green, the life is sent out. 

Is this something new that they are doing in the game now?
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Elsa said:

Is this something new that they are doing in the game now?
    The heart+envelope has always been there but the account button is new. 

Everyone: when you open a level and send out lives, please note that you're sending out lives, not requesting lives.

You will need to go to your "heart" icon to request lives. I realize this is a very basic point, but it's good to keep in mind that sending and requesting features are separate. 

this is sending lives view. For requesting lives head to the heart icon at the top of the game. 
  • Cinag
    Cinag Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I can´t send or receive lifes anymore. I´m not playing from Facebook, I always play on King.com. I can´t answer on request for help, nothing happens when I try to respond.
  • idila
    idila Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    I get no lives and I fear, my answers on requests for help don't get through, too. Also I'm playing on King's plattform.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @Cinag and @idila, if you are playing the game on king.com, the studio is aware of this and they are working on a fix.
  • Peewee
    Peewee Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    I don't know if this still current but I just realized I have not received lives from since before I was locked out of my level and Jennie was kind enough to help. Reviewing my notifications, my friend are sending lives but I am not getting them. I can't send lives either. Can you please help me?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Peewee, are you playing the game on king.com?  If so, there is a glitch and it has been elevated to the studio.
  • Peewee
    Peewee Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    Yes, I am playing on King.com Elsa. Thank you for letting me know its being worked on.
  • Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options
    Having the same problem, also +3 button not working either.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?