Riya17
Riya17 Posts: 1 Newbie
Why am i getting only 17 moves in level 783 instead of 35

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Riya17

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

The King is constantly working hard to improve the game and make it more fun.They tested the old levels and dropped unnecessary moves. So the videos do not match.
    If you have a problem playing a level then show me the screenshot of your level. I will help you with useful tips

Read here to find out more
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day 
  • ttrraacc
    ttrraacc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Why am I only getting 17 moves in 783 ?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    ttrraacc said:
    Why am I only getting 17 moves in 783 ?
    The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
    They closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience. This means that sometimes videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content.
    Old levels have been renewed and unnecessary movements were omitted. 
  • cmdoesmk
    cmdoesmk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Why is there only 17 moves on level 783 when it says 35 online..could you help me with tips on passing this level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?