💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Keep Sugar Drops

Options

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Sugar drop problem resolved for some players 😀 Check your's
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options

mamacathy said:
    King, PLEASE RETURN SUGAR DROPS TO ALL CC PLAYERS. Thankfully, my sugar drops have returned. It's not fair or enjoyable for other players, who have been loyal players to you, to have their drops taken away. Impossible to get through new levels with less moves and especially without drops. Be kind and fair to all.
    seriously i updated my game thinking to get better experience only to find out that my sugar drops are gone :3
    please king this is not fair the sugar drops help us (players) alot
  • MataiceAlison
    Options
    Sugar drop problem resolved for some players 😀 Check your's
    oohh no i can't find mine :3:3
  • Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options
    I received a message from CCS Customers Service. They might be able to restore Sugar Drops on a one to one basis?  Thank the King for making my Drops reappear.
    “ 
    Hi Joe,

Thank you for your reply.

We are reviewing this further with our Technical Team so we can help get everything back to normal again. They have asked that we receive an updated contact from your game so we can investigate further. Please reply within the game app, and include the ticket number below in the response so we can locate your message.

The easiest way for us to find this is if you contact us through the in-game contact form. You can find this form by following these steps:

- Open Candy Crush Saga.
    - DO NOT TAP ON PLAY
    - Tap on the Pink Gearwheel in the bottom left corner.
    - Tap on the Green wheel button to open the "Settings " menu.
    - Scroll down until you find a yellow ? symbol "Help Center"
    - Select any topic, E.g ''purchases'', at the end of the menu you will find a green button "Contact us" . Tap on it.
    - Make sure that the same email address is populated and then add the reference number of this ticket 8062685 inside the box.

By using this form we will then have instant access to valuable information, like your player ID, device make and model and the app version currently installed. 

We look forward to hearing back and assisting you further.

Kyle,
    King Player Relations”

Perhaps we can get Sugar Drops for ALL. 
    Joe

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @MataiceAlison - so sorry to hear you still haven't got your sugar drops back yet.  They seem to have been restored for quite a few people.  I will tag @Jelly Jenny  again to ask her for an update however she is on vacation so she probably won't reply until the end of next week.
    @Joe000 - hopefully your sugar drops reappear soon too.
  • MataiceAlison
    Options
    Joe000 said:
    I received a message from CCS Customers Service. They might be able to restore Sugar Drops on a one to one basis?  Thank the King for making my Drops reappear.
    “ 
    Hi Joe,

Thank you for your reply.

We are reviewing this further with our Technical Team so we can help get everything back to normal again. They have asked that we receive an updated contact from your game so we can investigate further. Please reply within the game app, and include the ticket number below in the response so we can locate your message.

The easiest way for us to find this is if you contact us through the in-game contact form. You can find this form by following these steps:

- Open Candy Crush Saga.
    - DO NOT TAP ON PLAY
    - Tap on the Pink Gearwheel in the bottom left corner.
    - Tap on the Green wheel button to open the "Settings " menu.
    - Scroll down until you find a yellow ? symbol "Help Center"
    - Select any topic, E.g ''purchases'', at the end of the menu you will find a green button "Contact us" . Tap on it.
    - Make sure that the same email address is populated and then add the reference number of this ticket 8062685 inside the box.

By using this form we will then have instant access to valuable information, like your player ID, device make and model and the app version currently installed. 

We look forward to hearing back and assisting you further.

Kyle,
    King Player Relations”

Perhaps we can get Sugar Drops for ALL. 
    Joe

congrats
  • Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options
    The King has returned Sugar  Drops In a new form. No longer do you get boosters you can stockpile. The level rewards are now timed so yup have to use them right away. BOO. Bring back the original Sugar Drops Please!
    Joe
  • Bianco_Kong
    Bianco_Kong Posts: 96 Level 3
    Options
    Totally  agree@ Joe000
    I miss original sugar drops. New  form is not as good as original. Don't be stingy! Please generous to us!
  • adylanfan
    adylanfan Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    Reinstalled sugar drops in their original form lasted only 4 days on my devices before King tweeted them again. King obviously doesn’t want us to stockpile our boosters anymore!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Wow - you are right @Joe000 - I just played an old level and got a 15 minute timed booster.  Useless as far as I am concerned!!! 😒 I don't even know how they changed it since there wasn't an official update to the game and sugar drops worked fine last night!   That just makes it all the more important to play the daily candy quests, sticker challenges, treat calendar, daily wheel etc.  I thought it was fine to have a timed booster in conjunction with the build a bot because usually I am playing new levels so a 15 minute booster would be helpful, but not really when I am playing old levels.  Also - if this new version remains - I don't see the point of playing the old levels.  I will also definitely not be using boosters to complete any old levels (sometimes I would use one that I had a lot of to make sure I got the sugar drops).  Has anyone played all the way thru to see if all the boosters are times (for example at the end - do you actually get some you can use)? I will say one thing - I will have more free time because I won't be spending it on collecting sugar drops! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?